Chapter 58

February 20, 2021
Saturday
9:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I woke up due to the smell of pancakes and bacon, grabbed my phone and saw a picture message from Stefano.

Alberto is so adorable, I missed him so much. Stefano is a really good uncle to him. I send him a message:

Me: Good morning! You two are so adorable. Tell Alberto hi for me.

Stefano facetimed me and I answered it:

Me: * Smiled * Hey.

Stefano: * Smiled back * Good morning my beautiful Rose. How did you slept?

Me: I slept good. How was your day?

Stefano: It was good, I was hanging out with Rafa and Alberto.

Rafa: * Looked at the phone, waved, smiled * Hey Ro.

Me: * Smiled and waved * Hey Rafa, how are you?

Rafa: I'm good, how are you?

Me: I'm good also. Where's Alberto? I wanna say hi to him.

Rafa: He's taking a nap. I'll tell him that you said hi when he wakes up.

Me: * Nod head * Okay.

My bedroom door opened, Antonio smiled at me and said " Good morning my wifey. "

" Good morning. Knock next time, yeah? What if I'm naked? "

He shrugged his shoulders and said " Nothing I haven't seen before. "

Antonio walked in on me when I got out of the shower. That's on me, I should've locked the door.

Stefano: He saw you naked?

Antonio walked over to me, grabbed my phone, looked at Stefano and said:

Antonio: Yes, but it's her fault. She could've locked the bathroom door. I gotta say, Stef, you're lucky. * Winked *

Stefano: * Blushed hard * Um..

" Antonio! " I blushed hard.

" What it's true! A lot of people pay good money to have a body like yours. You're a natural beauty, own it. Oh yeah, food is ready. "

" Okay. "

Antonio: It's nice talking to you Stef.

Stefano: You too Tony.

Antonio gave me my phone back, he walked over to the door, stopped walking, turned around to look at me, and said " Make sure to lock your door next time. "

" Okay, now go. "

He walked out of my room, closed the door behind him, I let out a sigh, looked at Stefano and said:

Me: I'm sorry about Antonio.

Stefano: It's fine. Make sure to lock your doors next time, only I can see your body.

Me: Yes, I'll lock the doors next time. I better go eat before Antonio comes back.

Stefano: Alright, I love you.

Me: I love you too.

* FaceTime ended *

I got off the bed, fixed it, walked over to my bathroom, freshen up, and walked out of my bedroom to the living room.

I saw my friends sitting down eating their food and said " Good morning."

They looked at me and said " Good morning. "