Chapter 12

November 22, 2020
Sunday

6:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I quickly turned it off, got off the bed and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Grabbed my stuff, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, made myself something to eat

Grabbed my stuff, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, made myself something to eat. Once I am done, I washed the dishes.

My phone beeped, I grabbed my phone from the island. Unlocked my phone, saw a message from Stefano.

Stefano: Good morning Rose, I am here.

Me: Good morning Stephanie, on my way.

I exit out of my messages, locked my phone, put it in my purse. Walked out of my apartment, walked out of the building. Stefano is leaning against his car, I looked at him up and down.

Dang he looks good. Wait, what?

I walked over to him, he smiled at me and said " Are you ready to see your house? "

I smiled back at him and said " Yes I am. "

He opened the passenger door, " Let's go. "

We stepped in, closed the door behind us. Drove out and we are on our way to my new home. We are here, we finished doing the paperwork.

Jacob gave me the keys, wished us a good day. Walked out of the house, closed the door behind him. I squealed, looked at Stefano, gave him a hug.

" I'm so happy! I can't wait to fill this whole house with cute stuff! "

He hugged me back and said " You're gonna make this house look beautiful, I know it. "

We pulled away from the hug, I looked at him and said " Oh I forgot something. "

I walked over to the kitchen, Stefano followed behind me. We walked to the island, grabbed my camera from my purse.

Looked at him and said " Can you record me doing a empty house tour? This needs to be in my memories. "

I always carry a camera with me and record some memories.

He nod his head and said " Sure. "

I gave him the camera, we walked over to the front door.
He opened the door, I looked at him and said " You ready? "