Chapter 44

January 7, 2021
Thursday
3:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up by the sound of Stefano's alarm ringing, he quickly turned it off, I let out a yawn and we got off the bed.

I am going to drive Stefano to the airport. It's going to be really lonely without him, but this week would go by fast.

I walked over to the bathroom while Stefano is grabbing a outfit. I freshen up, Stefano walked in the bathroom and he took a quick shower.

Dang my man is thick..

I looked at him and said" Hey Stef? "

" Yeah? "

" You want me to make you something to eat? "

" It's okay Rose, you don't have to. "

" I want to. "

" Alright. "

" What you wanna eat? "

" Surprise me. "

" Okay. "

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen and make Stefano something to eat.

**

I am done cooking Stefano some food and felt him wrapped his arms around my neck. He kissed my neck, cheek, and temple, pulled away and said " Aren't you gonna eat? "

I shooked my head and said " No, I'm not hungry. I'll eat later. "

" You sure? "

" Yes. "

" Go sit down. I'm going to go serve myself and then I'll join you. "

" Okay. "

I walked over to the dining table, sat down on the chair, he served himself, sat down next to me, and begin to eating his breakfast.

" How was it? "

" It is delicious. "

I smiled at him and said " Thank you. "

**

We walked out of my house to my car, stepped in, I drove off and we are on our way to the airport.

Stefano grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers, bring our hands up to his lips, and kissed the back of my hand. Pulled my hand away from his lips, and rest our hands on his lap.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the airport, I parked my car, we stepped out and walked over to the trunk. I opened it, Stefano grabbed his suitcase, closed the trunk, and I felt my eyes start to water.

I blinked fast to make them go away, Stefano looked at me, I quickly wrapped my arms around him, and buried my face on his chest.

" I'm gonna miss you. "

He wrapped his arms around me, kissed my hair 4 times, pulled his lips away, and said " I'm gonna miss you too Rose. "

I pulled my face away from his chest, looked at him, he pulled his arms away from me, cupped my face with his hands, leaned down, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, he lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he deepen the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. I let out a low moan, he pulled away from the kiss, rest his forehead on mine and said " I'm gonna miss you. "

" I'm gonna miss you too. "

He put me down, I felt my eyes get watery and he said " No, no please. * Cupped her face with his hands * Don't cry Rose. "