Chapter 54

February 13, 2021
Saturday
6:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I turned it off, got off the bed, and walked over to the bathroom to freshen up. Walked over to closet and changed into comfortable clothes.

Grabbed my phone, send a grocery list to Stefano, walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, played music and get started on baking.

A few hours later, I am done baking and decorating the cake and cookies. I heard the front door opened, footsteps walked in and heard " Good morning Rose. "

I looked at him, smiled and said " Good morning. "

He kissed my lips, I kissed him back, he pulled away from the kiss, looked at the cake and cookies and said " Wow, they look amazing. "

I smiled at him and said " Thank you. "

" You're welcome, I brought the stuff you told me to buy. "

" Thank you. "

I changed the temperature on the thermostat so the cake and cookies won't melt, and we get started on deocorating the house.

**

We are done deocorating the house, all these decorations are so adorable. I can't wait for Angelina and Francesco to see them, today is the gender reveal.

We are going to get started on cooking, we decided to make both Angelina and Francesco favorite dishes.

**

We are done with that, I looked at Stefano and said " I'll be right back, I'm going to go take a shower. "

" I'm going with you. "

I nod my head, he looked at me and said " Let me go get my duffel bag. "

" Okay. "

He kissed my forehead, pulled away, walked out of the house, I walked over to my bedroom, charged my phone, Stefano walked in and we do our routine.

**

I am here sitting down on my make up chair in my robe doing my make up, Stefano is looking at me through the mirror, I looked at him and said " What? "

He shooked his head and said " Nothing, just looking at my beautiful girlfriend that's all. "

I blushed and he said " What? It's true. I have the most beautiful girlfriend. "

" Thank you. "

" You're welcome beautiful. "

Once I am done with my make up, we walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom. I walked over to my bed, took off my robe, and put on my dress:

 I walked over to my bed, took off my robe, and put on my dress: