Chapter 13

November 23, 2020
Monday
9:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up, got off the bed. Walked over to the bathroom and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

I am off from school for a week due to Thanksgiving break

I am off from school for a week due to Thanksgiving break. I can't wait to start eating until I get so full.

I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, played music and made myself something to eat. Once I am done, I washed the dishes and continue on packing.

A few minutes later, my apartment is starting to get packed with boxes so I am going to drop them off at my house.

I heard the doorbell rang, I walked over to the front door. Looked through the peephole, saw Raffaeles he's Stefano's older brother.

I unlocked, opened the door, smiled at him and said " Hey Raffa. "

He smiled back and said " Hey Ro. "

We both hugged, pulled away, he looked at me and said " How are you? "

" I am good, can't wait to leave here. How are you? When did you arrive? "

He chuckled and said " I bet you are and I am good also. Today actually, it feels good to see everyone again. "

Raffa lives in Italy, he comes here to visit here and there. He is a photographer, a very good one to be exact.

I stepped aside and said " Come in. "

" Thanks. " He walked in the apartment.

I closed the door behind him, looked at him and said " Can I get you something to drink? "

" A water please. "

I nod my head and said " Okay, be right back. "

I walked over to the kitchen to get his drink, Raffa said " Wow, you have a lot of stuff. "

" Yeah, I'm selling some stuff, the ones on the boxes are the ones that I am taking with me. "

I walked over to him, gave him his drink, he thanked me, took a sip out of his drink, and set the cup on the island.

He looked at me and said " Need help? "

I nod my head and said " Please? "