Chapter 42

January 5, 2021
Tuesday
6:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I heard the sound of my alarm clock ringing, Stefano turned off the alarm, lightly shooked me and said " Rose, time to wake up. "

I let out a groan and he said " Come on baby, time to wake up. "

I opened my eyes, he has the light of the lamp from the nightstand on. I let out a yawn, he smiled at me and said " Good morning sleeping beauty. "

" Good morning. "

He leaned down, kissed my hair, pulled away, I pulled away from his chest, and looked at him. He caressed my left cheek with his hand and said " I love you so much Rose. "

I smiled at him and said " I love you too. "

He leaned in, kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " Are you ready for later on? "

I smiled and said " Yes, I am. We are gonna find out the gender of our God child. "

" I can't wait. " He said.

" Me either. * Groaned * I don't want to get up. "

" Come on, time to get up. " He got off the bed.

" Noo. "

" Don't make me spank your ass and drag you out of the bed. "

I blushed, he smirked at me and said " You would like that shit won't you? "

I nod my head and he said " Get up. "

" Come onnn.. "

" Rose, I'm not gonna tell you again. Get. Up. "

I pout my bottom lip, did my puppy eyes and he said " Nice try, come on. "

I let out a sigh, got out of bed, let out a hiss in pain, he walked over to me and said " How you feeling? "

" A little pain down there. "

He looked down in between my legs, looked up at me and said " Come on, let's go take a bath. Can you walk? "

We walked over to the bathroom, I limped a little, Stefano smirked behind me and I said " What you smirking about? "

" I told you you're gonna get punished. Was I too rough for you? "

" A little but it was so good. "

He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my cheek, pulled away and said " Let me see your ass, is it red? "

He unwrapped his arms from my waist, I lift up the shirt, he pulled down my thong, and threw it on the hamper. Looked down at my ass cheeks,  rubbed my ass, squeezed my ass cheeks and said " Does it hurt? "

" A little. "

" Okay, when we finish our bath I'm going to put some cooling gel on your ass. "

" Okay. "

He walked over the bathtub and we do our routine. We walked out of the bathroom to his closet, he changed into his work clothes and I changed into my school uniform.