Chapter 17

December 13, 2020
Sunday
9:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up, looked up at the ceiling, and let out a sigh. I wonder how it would be like to kiss Stefano. Feel his soft lips on mine. I want him to pull my body close to his.

I got out of bed, walked over to the bathroom and do my routine. Walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

Grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen

Grabbed my phone and walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. Played 34+35 by Ariana Grande and made myself something to eat. Once I finished eating, I continued typing my essay.

**

I am done for now, I am almost done thanks to help of Stefano or else I would still be typing.

I have some things that need to be here. I ordered some outdoor furniture so I am waiting for that to come.

My phone dinged, grabbed my phone, and saw a message from Francesco:

Francesco: Good morning Ro.

Me: Good morning.

Francesco: Are you busy?

Me: No, why what's up?

Francesco: Can I come over?

Me: Yeah sure.

Francesco: Great, I'll be over in 5.

Me: See you there. Drive safely.

Francesco: I will.

Me: Love you.

Francesco: Love you too.

I cleaned the house while singing along to the songs. A few minutes later, I got a phone call from the company that I bought the outdoor furniture from.

He told me that he's here, I told him that I am coming out. The call ended, I walked over to the backyard, and opened the back gate.

The men walked to the backyard with the furniture, I told them where to put it. They put the furniture down, and I thanked him.

They walked away, I locked the gate, walked inside the house, and closed the door behind me.

The doorbell rang, I walked over to the front door, opened the door, saw Francesco, smiled and said " Hey. "