Chapter 48 🔥

~ Rosanna's POV~

We are here in my house, Stefano looked at me with lust in his eyes, grabbed my purse, and threw it on the living room couch.

He walked in front of me, cupped my face with his hands, leaned in, and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, he pinned me against the wall, pulled his hands away from my face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso, and our tongues fought for dominance. He won, pulled away from the kiss, kissed the left side of my neck, and leave wet kisses.

I let out a moan, he pulled away from my neck, I leaned in, and kissed his lips. He kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss, looked at him and said " Let's go to my room, I'm gonna give you your welcome back present. "

" What is it? "

" Let's go to my room and you'll find out. "

" Okay. "

He leaned in, kissed my lips, I kissed him back and he pulled away from the kiss. Stefano put me down, squeezed and spanked my ass.

I let out a low moan, we walked over to my bedroom, I looked at Stefano and said " Go sit down and wait for me. "

" Okay. " He walked over to my bed, sat down and looked at me.

I walked over to my closet, locked the door behind me, stripped out and changed into one of the lingerie's that Angel let me have from the photoshoot.

Looked at myself through the mirror, fixed my hair, checked myself out, and nod my head. I opened the door a little, sticked my head out, looked at Stefano and said " You ready? "

He looked at me, smiled and said " Yes, I am. "

I opened the door wide, walked out of my closet to my bedroom, Stefano gulped, looked at me up and down, and said " Fuckk.. "

I blushed and said " What do you think? * Twirled slowly, looked at him* You like it? "

" I love it, come here. "

I walked over to him, he bite his bottom lip, has lust in his eyes, and looked down on my cleavage. I straddled his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

Leaned in, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. I grind against him, his hands went down to my ass and squeezed my left ass cheek and spanked it.

He pulled me close to him, I deepened the kiss, our tongues fought for dominance, and he won. I pulled away from the kiss, stopped grinding, and bring my hands to his shoulders.

Pushed down his upper body, he laid down on his back, I am now laying on top of him, and kissed the left side of his neck.

Pulled away, kiss his lips, he kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss and sat up. I am still stradding on his lap, I grind against him, and felt him get hard underneath me.

He leaned his head back, let out a moan, spanked my right ass cheek hard which caused me to let out a moan.

I grind on him a little faster and he said " Oh fuckk.. Rose.. "

I bring my hands to his chest, bring them up and down, I stopped, leaned down, and kissed his lips. He kissed me back, his hands went to my back, and unclipped my bra.

I pulled away from the kiss, he threw my bra across the room, Stefano looked at my exposed boobs, licked and bite his bottom lip. Stefano flipped us around, my back is on the mattress, and he hovered me.

He kissed my lips, I kissed him back, he pulled away from the kiss, and kissed the left side of my neck. Kissed his way down to my chest, he licked and sucked on my left nipple.