Chapter 51

January 22, 2021
Friday
2:30 pm

~ Rosanna's POV~

I am here at home, I just finished doing my homework, walked over to my bedroom, and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Grabbed my stuff, walked out of my house to my car, and stepped in

Grabbed my stuff, walked out of my house to my car, and stepped in. My phone rang, I got it out of my backpack, looked at the caller ID, it's Angela.

Me: Hey gorgeous.

Angela: Hey beautiful, what are you doing?

Me: Heading to work. What about you?

Angela: I am here at Stefano's, I missed you.

Me: I missed you too. You wanna come to work with me?

Angela: Would Angelina mind?

Me: Are you kidding? She missed you. Have you told her that you are coming?

Angela: No, I didn't.

Me: We can surprise her. I'll go pick you up, get ready.

Angela: Okay, see you there. Drive safely, I love you.

Me: I will and I love you too.

* Call Ended*

I drove off and I am on my way to Stefano's house while singing along to some songs, a few minutes later, I am here, I grabbed my phone and called Angela:

Angela: Hey beautiful.

Me: Hey gorgeous, I'm here.

Angela: I'll be right there.

Me: Okay.

* Call Ended*

I stepped out, the front door opened, Stefano and Angela walked out of the house, he closed the door behind them and they walked over to my car.

I smiled, ran over to Angela, she ran towards me, Stefano ran in front of her, and wrapped his arms around me. Lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he twirled us around.

He stopped, put me down, cupped my face with his hands, leaned down, and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, we heard Angela cleared her throat and she said " Um, excuse me brother. But, she was running to me, not you. "

Stefano pulled away from the kiss, we looked at Angela, I walked over to her, and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and she said " I missed you so much. "

" I missed you too. "

We pulled away from the hug, Stefano smiled at us and he said " You girls have fun, * Looked at Rosanna* text me when you get there. "

I nod my head and said " I will. * Hug him* I love you. "

He hugged me back and said " I love you too. "