The Morning After.

I woke up curled in the corner, sweat pouring off of my body, with the belt still strapped on my arm. I began my morning routine. Open a needle, clean my spoon, light my candle, melt it down, get high.

My cell phone rang as soon as soon as I felt the rush. "Yo, Louis, get down here. The girl from last night, wants a re-match." Thomas's voice rang through the speaker. "Tom, dont you think that maybe its too early, for a re-match. Im sure she thinks I am rude, for just walking away from her but I was feigning. I had to go." "Yeah man, I know. I almost started puking on the way home. My stomach was wrenching so bad."

"Remind me to get a nice high going before the race tonight. I definitely don't need to lose to her twice in a row." "Hahaha, I got you man. I got a ball of premium black tar you can get in on before the race." "Alright, sounds good. See you in a few." I hung up the phone, my brain imagining how good I'm going to feel after I meet up with Tom.

I walk into the living room, after my brain is in euphoria. There are girls passed out all over the room, while they are oblivious to the guys raping them in their slumber. The kitchen is crawling with bugs, but I have learned to ignore them. I grab a bottle of water, and head towards the door. I wanted to get to the alley, before my high wore off.

I pulled into the alley, and was met by Thomas, and Colby. I'm surrounded by heroin addicts. No wonder I don't ever want to quit. No reason, for me to ever stop. Although it does get lonely, when the needle in your arm, is your only partner. My eyes were glazed, and my mind was blazed, and it was time to wreak havoc on my opponent.

She beat me because I was feigning. I couldn't think of anything except a needle. But now, the bitch was going to pay. We walked over to her car. She stood there with some other guys, and some slutty looking girls. Go figure. She just looked like a bitch. I was hesitant about approaching her. But then I remembered that I'm an asshole.

"Hope you enjoyed your short time in the winners circle, babygirl. Because it ends now. You're just a little girl, with a lead foot." "Wow, you're pretty cocky for a guy that lost. But I am sure you have a good excuse as to why you lost. It doesn't matter though, because if you want to talk shit to me, then this lead foot will be heading straight up your bony little ass. Your just a little boy, hiding behind a needle. Looks like racing isn't the only thing you're addicted too."

How did she know about that. I hid it so well. My family doesn't even know. I kept a straight face though, I couldn't let her know she hit my buttons. "Let's get one thing straight you little bitch. I run these streets, you are nothing but garbage. Your car is garbage, and your handle on your car is garbage. You want a re match princess? Well you got one."

"My handle is garbage? Really? So how many injections of nos did you use last night? Because I didnt use any, and your ass still lost. Suit up baby boy, lets race. Ten grand, pink slips, and winner forfeits the alley, all in right now." This girl knows what she is doing. "Good, all in." I replied and walked away. This bitch was not going to beat me again.