I Didn't Mean It.

My phone was ringing off of the hook, and it was well in the A.M. I immediately thought of Niall, whom hadn't made it home yet, and answered it without checking the caller I.D. the sassy voice on the other end, caused me to let out a sigh of relief

[Telephone call LouisxStyles]

Louis- I am sorry.

Styles- Good for you.

Louis- Don't be rude. I am apologizing.

Styles- What do you want from me Lou? You want me to gravel at your feet, and kiss your vans? You want me to bare your children to show my gratitude towards you? You want me to sell my soul, to repay you for your sorry ass apology? IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT?

Louis- Styles, calm down and stop being over dramatic please.

Styles- FUCK YOU, GET YOUR OWN GODDAMN FOOD AND WASH YOUR OWN FUCKING LAUNDRY. LOSING YOU DOESN'T AFFECT ME. THE ONLY THING I RELY ON YOU FOR, IS TO LET ME DOWN. YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL AND NIALL WAS RIGHT. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM. YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT WHOMEVER AND THEM STILL COME BACK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO GODDAMN GORGEOUS. BUT NO. NOT ME. I DON'T CHOOSE THAT.

Louis- Have you quite finished love?

Styles- Actually Louis, I am beyond finished. Finished with this conversation, this friendship, and you. Goodbye.

I hung up the phone and broke down into vicious sobs. I knew he wasn't hurt by what I said, and that was what hurt the most. He was so hard, and cold on the outside. But I was slowly being convinced that it wasn't just on the outside. He slapped me, and called me desperate for the second time. I was over it. I needed to cut my losses. But I couldn't accept that he was a lost cause.