Needles&Whores

I wanted to meet this mystery girl, that completely smashed my ass. I parked my car, and walked towards the victory circle. I pushed my way to the middle. "You're pretty good. But the next time you wanna ride my ass, at least pull my hair." My hands started twitching, and I knew I had to hurry up and get to my stash. "Yeah, I'll remember that, next time. Congratulations, catch you later....um?" "Styles, Styles Black. And you are?" "Louis."

She was still talking, but I couldn't pay attention. All I could think about, was the instant release of a needle into my arm, shooting my veins full of liquid gold. It has been 4 hours since my last dose. I needed that surge of euphoria. I casually walked away from her. She sounded kind of pissed, as I walked away. I got in my car and  drove back to my house. It felt like I was stopped by every single stoplight, and stop sign, that was ever made.

As I sat at the stoplight, the agonizing twisting in my stomach, hit me full force. I gassed it through the stoplight, praying I didn't get pulled over. I just wanted the needle in my arm,  and the heroin ripping through my veins. I finally made it home, and rushed inside.

The belt was still tied around my arm, and I was sprawled out on the floor, when the heroin whores come in. Yes, I live in a heroin house. I had a girl rubbing my dick, and a girl kissing my neck. Guess I'm going to fuck these bitches tonight. I untied the belt from my arm and tied it around the brunettes. I pulled her hair as I bit her lip. Her moans excited me, in my already euphoric state. As I stuck the needle in her arm, I slid my dick in her dripping wet, pussy. Sure it was loose, but a lay is a lay.

I had her on her knees, fucking her tight little ass, while she ate the sexy ass blonde. Man I love whores. I slapped her ass, and grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her face into the blondes pussy. "Eat her, like you want daddy to eat you" I said to her as I slapped her ass again. I fucked them both for hour after hour, but I just couldn't get off. They felt bad, so they took off.

Back in the floor, I sat there melting down my liquid pleasure. those hoes couldn't get me off, but I know what can. I tied the belt right above my elbow, and squeezed my hand closed. I could barely see my vein, from all the tracks in my arm. I finally found it, and slid the needle in with ease. As I injected it, I felt the sweet flush of my skin. The warmth that creeped across my body. My mouth was becoming dry, and I  closed my eyes, awaiting the release into my temporary heaven.