Caught Like A Fly.

The past two months have been pure hell. I have been looking over my shoulder, and he is always there. Right on my trail. He was literally everywhere. He watched my every move. He knew exactly what I was doing and when I was doing it. He knew my next move before I did. I had to get out of here. I was terrified for my childrens safety. Camille was in daycare and I was so scared that I was going to get a call saying that she had been kidnapped. I called the police over and over and they told me the same thing everytime "we will handle it." They haven't handled shit. The daycare has a picture of Louis and they have strict instructions to not let him anywhere near her and to call the police as soon as he is spotted anywhere around the facility. 

I walked in the door from work, longing for a kiss from Liam but that was no longer an option. So settled for a hot bath. I got out and put on his favorite flannel shirt. It still smelled like him. I laid on his side of the bed and closed my eyes, letting his smell engulf me into a fantasy. 

"Jump" I obeyed. I always did. He spun me around and placed kisses all over my face and my neck. He laid me on the bed and left a trail of kisses down my very pregnant belly. "You're so beautiful" he whispered as he looked up at me. He kissed me all the way back up and stopped at my mouth." He licked my bottom lip and bit it a little. I opened my mouth slightly, just enough to let his tongue enter. We kissed passionatly. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I miss you Liam." His eyes dropped. "I know baby. I know. You are doing so great. I am so proud of you. Camille is proud of you too. I know this is hard on you love, but what is done is done. You have to let me go. Stop holding onto me. It will only hurt you more. This wasn't your fault my love. There was nothing you could have done. I died protecting you, and our children. I wouldn't change it for anything. Princess, you are so strong and so very brave. Just know, that I will always be with you. I will always be protecting you. There is never a day that goes by, that I am not by your side. I want you to move on with your life. Stop dwelling on it. Please." Sobbing in his chest felt so good. I was at peace. "Please don't leave. We can stay like this forever. You don't have to go. Please. I am begging you Liam. Please don't." He was gone before I could blink. 

I knew what I had to do. I had to leave. I had to go somewhere that he would never find Camille or me. My house alarm sounded. I jumped out of my skin. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I couldn't even breathe. "Get out of the house princess" I heard Liams voice say. I looked around but he wasn't there physically. But I knew he was there in some way. I ran quickly out of the room and down the stairs. I was met at the bottom by a strange man with a gun. "Go ahead. Shoot me. Do it, please." I said as I walked by him and shut off the alarm. "I know Louis sent you to scare me, or threaten me. But I really don't care, and I would rather not hear his shitty threats." The man stood there silent. He motioned his gun to the top of the stairs. I nonchalantly turned around to see him standing at the top. 

"Darling, I didn't come to threaten you. I came to collect what is mine." He walked down a step with every word he said. He was right in front of me. "There is nothing here that belongs to you. You need to get out of my house. Haven't you done enough to my family." He threw his head back and laughed. He reached up and touched my face. I flinched from the intital touch. He rubbed up and down, then quickly grabbed a handful of my hair, and jerked my head to the side. He leaned into my neck and whispered. 

"You. You're what is mine."