You Came Back For Me.

Life burns fast and bright. A single blink, could cause you to miss the most intricate parts of life. A human soul is delicate, it shouldn't be tampered with. It is human nature to chase the shadows, after the darkness falls.

Styles's POV.

As he laid there, body jolting, withdrawls taking over his body, he was beautiful. Niall warned me about him. Warned me about his kind. Warned me to stay away. I'm drawn to helpless souls, on the verge of withering away to nothing. A damaged soul, is a blessing, because once repaired that soul will love you endlessly.

If these wings could fly, they would take him far, from his suffering. for the rest of his life, we search trying to find that one thing that completes us, we just want to be lost, and found by the missing part of our soul. We remember to much, of our past, without any thought of our future. The world is a vampire. It will drain you of everything you need to survive.

As I stand here watching him burn, in the flames he lit himself. I can't help but want to save him. There is something so beautiful about this man. Even with void eyes, that show no sign of recovery, I see something. That is the something that I will fight for, until I stop breathing. How did this stranger, wrap me so tightly around his finger?

I sit here, holding the hand of a beautiful  stranger, hoping that this volcano, doesn't  erupt in my face. I want to be his saving grace. God, Please let this man understand. It is four in the morning, and I can't do anything but pray for this man, and beg God to let him make it through this, because I see a future in him. I see my future with him.