I'll Be Ready When You Get Here.

Liam took a gazillion photos easy of me walking the beach. It was our first and last vacation as a couple, because in a few months we would be a family. Liam has been my support system through this whole thing. When Niall found out I was pregnant, he completely shunned me. He packed his things and was gone the next morning. That bothers me more than anything. I thought he would always be there. 

My thoughts of Ni faded when Liam grabbed my hand, and lifted my chin with his other hand. "Darling, stop it. He will come around. I know he will. He loves you, and he will love Camille just as much as we do." I doubted his words, but his enthusiasm made me believe it, just a little. I seen a small glimmer of hope. 

We have only been together for three months. But you can't put a time stamp on love. It isn't about the time you have been with someone. It is the love you share with them. He stepped into my life and was my rock when I needed him. He wanted me, knowing that I was pregnant with another mans baby. He wants to raise her right. Give her the love she needs. The love she deserves, and that is all she deserves. Love, happiness, and a family that loves her unconditionally. With Liam and I, that is exactly what she will have. 

"Are my girls getting hungry?" Liam asked as he placed one hand on my stomach and one on my face. I smiled at him. "We actually are." I answered, suddenly feeling the growling in my stomach. We walked to the pier. There was a cute little restaurant at the end, looking over the ocean. 

We sat there laughing, and eating for hours. It was like time stood still when we were together. I never thought I would find that with anyone. 

I went to the restroom, and left Liam to get the check. My bladder was about to bust. She cuts me no slack. She makes sure that I know she is still in there. It is amazing how big of a miracle could come from such a mistake. I found myself crying in the bathroom stall.