Beautiful Disaster

"STYLES WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO TO YOU?" I guess by now You've figured out that I am trying to tell Niall, what happened. 'Oh for goodness sakes. I already told you I tripped over his foot and hit my head." Okay. so Maybe I skipped out on the truth a bit. No harm in that. "Styles. seriously, you can not think I am that stupid." If I don't walk away now, I am going to bounce his face off of the coffee table.

"Niall, I have had a shitty day. and I would appreciate a little goddamn privacy." I've found myself becoming more hostile. Not only with Ni, but with everyone around me. This man has brought out the worst in me. I don't even know who I am anymore. I've never been an angry person, but I just feel so hostile on the inside. Kind of like an animal clawing at it's cage.

"Fine, okay. Sure. I'm going out tonight anyways. Don't wait up." I roll my eyes and stretch out on the couch. "Perfect." I retorted. I just needed some quiet time. That's all. Everything wouldbfall into place. I soon drifted off to sleep, with the thoughts of a certain brown messy haired man, with hauntingly intense blue eyes.

A/N hella short filler chapter. Lost my inspiration writing this, but I think I have it worked out. Possibly.