"It was all a dream"

"What happened?" Narcissa screams at Lucius, at the door of the S. Mungus hospital.

"She was sleeping then she couldn't breathe" Lucius cries. Narcissa looks inside the room, Gemini layed in the hospital bed, surrounded by doctors. Draco runs to hug his mother, who picks him up.

"I'm so sorry, we did everything we could but she died" Lexie Grey wips the tears from her eyes.

"No! No, that's my little baby!" Narcissa collapse to the floor crying.

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Narcissa Malfoy wokes up, realising it was all the dream. She looked at Lucius who slept peacefully. She stands up and dresses her robe, then walk out of the room, carefully to not woke up her husband. Narcissa went to Gemini's room where the girl slept. Cissy stands there, watching her daughter breath, thanking god that she was alright.

"It was all a dream she murmured to herself. Then she walks to Gemini where she lays in her bed carefully to not wake her up.

"Mommy, Auntie Bella!" the little murmured during her sleep, Narcissa smiles.

"My precious little girl" Cissy kissed her daughter's forehead softly, then she falls a sleep hugging her little daughter.

                             ꧁꧂

𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞? 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!❤︎❤︎✰✰

𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara