"Thank you Severus"

"Why did you called him here?" Narcissa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's about Gemini" Lucius answered.

"Why?" Severus asked.

"I think it's better tell her story" Lucius replied and Narcissa's eyes filled with tears.

"What have her story? Narcissa why are you crying?" Snape said, finding strange that behaviour.

"Cissy, darling, you don't need to cry, she is okay. I'll tell her story, it's too much for you" Lucius wiped the tears from her eyes as he hugged her.

"I'll help, besides it was me who lived it, mostly" she smiled sadly.

"What do you mean Narcissa?" Severus Snape asked, starting to be afraid.

"Well, it was on 22nd May of 1982..." Lucius started.

"I was alone at home, resting in the sofa when Dolores Umbridge entered the house" Narcissa started crying and Lucius took her into his eyes, rubbing her back.

"The worker of the minister?" Severus asked.

"Exactly" Lucius confirmed.

"Narcissa are you alright?" Severus looked at them "Do I need to leave?"

"No, no, don't leave" Narcissa sobbed.

"What have Umbridge?" Snape asked.

"She...she...tortured me" Narcissa cried even more and Lucius hugged her tightly, stroking her hair.

"When you were pregnant?" Severus asked and Lucius nodded "That's horrible, I didn't knew...I'm sorry"

"It's okay" the poor woman sobbed trying to put herself togheter.

"What happened after that?" Severus Snape asked.

"I took her to St. Mungus, Narcissas was alright just a bit hurt, they did the baby born and Gemini had surgery after she was born. Resume: our baby almost died" Lucius said, as he wiped his tears and his wife's tears.

"Is she alright?" Snape asked, glancing at the little girl who was playing with Draco.

"Well, all we know is the she almost died more than once and that she will have problems" Lucius answered.

"But will she...die?" Snape asked, a little of sadnes could be seen in his eyes.

"We don't know..but we need to be prepared for that" Lucius replied.

"She give colort and life to this house. Her draws are everywhere and her bedroom sometimes remember a rainbow "Narcissa smiled "She can't die"

"Cissy, don't worry, we will protect her, as always" Lucius hugged her " Severus will you be her godfather?"

"I think I can...yes" he said and Narcissa hugged him.

"Thank you Severus" she whispered.

"Well, let's call the kids. Let's bring life to tis dinner!" Lucius smiled.

"Dad, Mom" Draco shouted  "It's Gemini"

The 3 adults looked at eachother worried and ran into the place where the kids were playing.

***

Sorry for not posting.

Seems like that Snape has emotions!