"

"Mommy!!!" Gemini shouted, waking up Narcissa, who had fallen a sleep on the couch.

"Yes, honey?" Narcissa opened her eyes slowly.

"It's midnight!!!" Gemini shouted, again.

"Okay, call your father and Auntie Andie" Cissy said, sitting up.

"Daddy, Auntie Bella, Dora, Draco!! It's midnight come to open the presents!!!" Gemini shouted louder, this time.

Draco ran to the living, Lucius walked from the kitchen and Andromeda came from upstairs. Dora, well, she just fell of the stairs.

"Are you okay little Nympha?" Andie smiled sweetly and helped her daughter standing up.

"I'm fine" Dora smiled.

"Now, that everyone is here, you can open the presents" Narcissa smiled.

Gemini ran, pushing everyone out of the way, she made her way into the big Christmas tree. She took a big present from underneath the Christmas tree and opened it, where she took a little doll with Blue hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue dress.

"I'm going to name it Mitocôndria, it's the name of an important part of a cell in Portuguese" Littlest Malfoy exclaimed.

"Cissy, what is our daughter reading? She's just 4!!!" Lucius said.

"Daddy, I'm just  into Science!" Gemini answered.

Meanwhile, Dora had opened a Hufflepuff poster. She screamed.

"Thank you!!!" Dora exclaimed.

"I knew you would like" Andromeda smiled.

Meanwhile Draco had opened a poster with white peacocks.

"What the hell is this?" Draco looked at it.

"What?! It has peacocks, it's the best thing ever!" Lucius answered.

"Lu, just because you love it doesn't mean that you like it" Narcissa looked at her husband, shaking her head.

"Mommy, I have a thing for you!" Gemini gave a little box to her.

Narcissa opened, where she took a little necklace with a G and a D interwined.

"Oh, Mini, it's beautiful, I love it!!!" Narcissa hugged her daughter.

"Now, we'll be always togheter" Gemini smiled as she hugged her back.

"Mini, I have a thing for you" Draco gave a box to Gemini to fastly opened it, where she took a picture of three young girls who were smiling and hugging eachother.

"It's Mommy, Auntie Andie and Auntie Bella! I love it!" Gemini exclaimed, surprised, with tears starting to form on her eyes.

"I know how you love them" Draco smiled.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Narcissa noticed her daughter's tears and got on her knees, next to her.

"I want Auntie Bella" Gemini cried "She was supposed to be here, with us"

"I know Sweetie" Narcissa hugged her tightly, with tears rolling down her face.

"Talking about Bella, I have something for you" Lucius gave to Cissy a tiny jar "It's Bella's memories, from that night...the night she was taken into Azkaban"

"Thank you, where did you got it?" Narcissa looked into her husband's grey eyes.

"The Ministry gave it to me" He answered and took her into his arms "Don't cry, my dear, it will be alright"

"Dora, I have a thing for you" Gemini gave a present to her cousin, who opened it and took a necklace with a D and a T "It's for Dora Tonks"

"Thank you Ge, you're my best friend" Dora hugged her.

"Mini, don't forget my present to you" Lucius said, giving a box to Gemini, where she took a fluffy white peacock.

"Daddy, I don't like peacocks" Gemini said.

"What did you just said?! Go to your room!!!" Lucius roared.

"Lucius, calm down! She have the right of don't liking peacocks, it's not because you are obsessed that everyone can't hate it!" Narcissa exclaimed.

"I'm not obsessed with it!" Lucius shouted.

"Oh, yeah, of course not!" Narcissa shouted back.

The couple continued fighting when, suddenly, Gemini screamed.

"Mini, are you alright?" Narcissa turned around, worried.

Gemini fell to the ground crying.

"Great, I'm off to bed" Lucius went upstairs.

"What is it Sweetie?" Narcissa bent down and hugged her daughter.

"I want Auntie Bella" Gemini cried.

"I know honey, me too" Narcissa hugged her.

"You and dad are always fighting" the little sobbed.

"We're not always fighting" Narcissa looked at her daughter.

"Yes you are! It's the 5th time this week" Gemini said.

"I'm sorry, I'll talk to him, don't worry" Narcissa started crying, slowly.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕??? 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑!!!❣︎