"You're Auntie Andie!"

Narcissa leaded Andromeda and Dora into the kitchen.

"Mommy!!" Gemini ran into her mother's arms.

"Hey Sweetie" she smiled.

"Hello, you must be Gemini!" Andromeda smiled.

"Yes, oh wait, I know who you are!" Gemini exclaimed.

"Really?" Andromeda asked.

"You're Auntie Andie!" Gemini hugged her.

"Yes, I am" she hugged her back.

"Hey, I'm Nynphadora but you can call me Dora!" Tonks smiled.

"I like the name Nymphadora!" The little Malfoy smiled back.

"Really? Wow, you can call me Nymphadora then" Dora smiled.

"I'm sure we'll be great friends! Want some hot cocoa?" Gemini looked at her.

"Sure!" Little Tonks followed her little cousin and both sat down drinking.

"Mom, why is she here?" Draco asked.

"Because she's my big sister"

"Cissy, can we talk in private?" Lucius asked.

"Of course" Narcissa followed Lucius into their room.

"Why is she here?" Lucius asked.

"Because she's my big sister and I missed her!" Narcissa answered.

"She's also a blood-traitor!" Lucius exclaimed.

"So, I don't care about blood purity anymore, not since Bella is in jail! I don't care!" Narcissa was now mad.

"I understand you miss Bella but that's not reason to not be loyal to the Dark Lord! What kind of Death Eater are you?" Lucius shouted.

"I'm not even a Death Eater! But I supported all your choices, why can't you support mine?!" Narcissa shouted back.

"All I did was for you, how is that not support you?" Lucius asked.

" All you did was for me, like what? Not having more peacocks, Oh yeah, poor you!" She shouted sarcastically.

"Oh maybe in that time I saved you and Gemini from death. The time I protect you from your father. And the time I took Gemini into the hospital!" He said, mad.

Narcissa looked mad at him, a fire in her eyes.

"Dammit he's got a point!" She thought angry.

"You know what? She can stay because I love you enough to let her stay" he said and took her into his arms. She stepped back getting out from the hug.

"No, leave me alone. You tested my patience now go away before I kill you with my one hands" she roared. Lucius, scared, went to the kitchen again.

Andromeda was playing with the girls and Draco in the living room. Lucius smiled listening to Gemini's laugh and thought that maybe Andie wasn't such a bad person.

Andie, in her turn, looked at Lucius and wondered where would be her sister. Worried she stood up.

"I need to go see a thing, Dora you will be the responsable, I'm trusting you, don't disappoint me" She went away, upstairs.

"I won't Mother, don't worry" Tonks said.

Andromeda went to Narcissa's and Lucius'room where she found her little sister crying.

"Are you okay?" Andie sat down, next to her sister, looking at her worried.

"No" Narcissa answered.

"It's Lucius again, isn't it?"

"He's an asshole! I thought he could be nice with you for once. But maybe I was a little to hard, I may or may not shouted at him when he was alright with you being here" Narcissa sobbed and looked away.

"Oh, Cissy!" Andromeda hugged her.

"Why do I always make the same mistake?!" The Malfoy cried.

"It's alright, he'll be back, you always make it right again" Tonks smiled.

"You're right"

"Now, come downstairs" Andie called when suddenly they heard Gemini crying. The sisters ran downstairs worried.

All they found was Dora with the little Malfoy in her lap doing her pig nose to her, making her laugh. Then she cleaned the tears from her cousin's eyes.

Andromeda and Narcissa smiled.

"Hey Sweetie, what's wrong?" Blsck- Malfoy smiled.

"Oh, it's just a screach, she's fine now" little Tonks answered.

Narcissa took her daughter into her arms.

"Let me see and kiss the screach so it can be better" Cissy smiled and kissed her daughter's hurt place "Better?"

"Much" the little smiled.

"Thank you Dora, you're amazing" Narcissa smiled.

"No problem!" She smiled back.

(✪ω✪)。◕‿◕。(*╹▽╹*)✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺

ⒽⒺⓎ ⒼⓊⓎⓈ Ⓘ ⒽⓄⓅⒺ ⓎⓄⓊ ⓁⒾⓀⒺⒹ ⒾⓉ! ⓁⓄⓋⒺ ⓎⓄⓊ ⒶⓁⓁ ⒶⓃⒹ ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ ⓃⒺⓌ ⓎⒺⒶⓇ! ⓈⒺⒺ ⓎⓄⓊ ⒷⒺⓍⓉ ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒸⓊⓉⒾⒺ ⓅⒾⒺⓈ❤☀