"I think I found a Nargle"

That night Gemini spent all her time reading her new books about Science, Astronomy, Human-Anatomy and Medicine.

Tonks slept in a blanket on the floor with drill dripping of her chin.

When the sun rised Gemini went downstairs with the book she was reading about Magical Creatures and made a cup of coffee for herself.

At 8 A.M Narcissa woke up and went downstairs.

"Morning Bel- What the hell are you doing awake? Is that coffee???!!!"

"Morning Mommy, yeah it's coffee, want some?" Gemini offered with a smile.

"You can't drink coffee! What are you doing awake anyways" Narcissa took the cup of her hand and drank a bit of it.

"Why Mommy! I spent all night reading I need coffee"

"You spent the hole night awake?! I would hit you right now if I wasn't admired" Narcissa said.

"I'm 4, I'm a big girl!" She amiled proud.

"I can't be mad at you if you don't stop being so cute! Stop being the cutest!!" Narcissa exclaimed as Gemini laughs.

"I can't stop being cute, it's the way I am. Technical it's in my DNA" Gemini smiled.

"Are you sure you're 4?" Narcissa asked ironically.

"Mommy can you do a tea for me?" Gemini asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine" Narcissa agreed "How are you so cute!"

The time passed. Gemini drank her tea and Narcissa her coffee. The little finished her book and started a conversation with Narcissa.

The kitchen spent to fill with people as the time passed.

After lunch Gemini went to the big garden with her book about Magical Creatures she had ridden to study the creatures she found.

Tonks went with her even though she was confused about everything.

Narcissa sat in the garden drinking a fresh lemonade Andromeda had made for her. Andromeda sat next to her little sister.

Draco played in the garden nezt to the lake.

About Lucius, well, he just took a nap.

Geminu found various creatures and study every single one of them with interest and a smile.

At 5 P.M Lucius went downstairs and sat next to his wife as Gemini ran to them.

"Mommy, Daddy! I think I found a Nargle!" she smiled excited "I'm pretty sure it's a Nargle"

"What the hell is a Nargle?" Lucius whipered to his wife.

"No idea, probably some creature" She whipered back.

Gemini ran back to Dora, smiling with little jumps.

At the end of the day, Gemini and Dora had a long bath because they were both covered with mud.

After the bath it was the dinner, some grilled cheese sandwiches.

Gemini fell a sleep during dinner, her face smashed the toast.

Little Tonks laughed.

Narcissa smiled and picked her up, cleaned her and took her to bed. She let her daughter fall into the bed and tucked her in with a kiss in her forehead.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡❤︎