"I don't know you yet"

Gemini didn't return downstairs that night. Narcissa brought her dinner with a cup of pumpkin juice.

Gemini stared at the ceiling, thinking of how she misses her Auntie Bella. She didn't eat, or drink.

She always wanted to meet her Auntie Bella, know her and love her, she knew how much Bellatrix needs to be loved. Mini spent her days watching her memories, how could she not know how she needs , wants, to be loved: after all , that's the reason why she became a Death Eater, why she followed Voldemort.

"Hi Auntie Bella, you can't hear me but yeah, hi, it's me: Gemini Bellatrix Malfoy. I'm your niece, who has your eyes and hair. I know you aren't truly evil, you just want to be loved. I might be only 4 but I'm smarter than you think" Gemini said, in the hopes her aunt would hear.

Meanwhile in Azkaban

Azkaban was a cold place, made of stone with Dementors flying around, ready to eat your soul.

Bellatrix and Sirius were sharing a cell and Sirius was always mocking Bella with a smile and a laugh. That 2 couldn't get along, even if it was the end of the world.

Sirius slept, in his Animagus form: a black dog, in the black stone floor. Bellatrix was talking to her Lord, staring throught the window (if it could be called a window).

"Hi...Gemini Bellatrix Malfoy... My niece" Bella said suddenly, she hadn't met no one with that name but she felt she knew, her cold stone heart warmed up thinking of that Gemini she had never heard of.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫

"How can you miss someone you've never met, 'cause I need you know but I don't know you yet" Gemini sang, with tears rolling down her face "Can you find me soon cause I'm in my head? I need you now but I don't know you yet"

"Why are you always in my head, I can't get you out. I know you, don't be afraid. I'm your niece 'till the end of my days. I miss you even tho I never met you, because I know you are the only one I'm like, even tho I'm not sure of that."

Back at Azkaban

"How can you miss someone you've never seen? I know you wanna meet me but I only have half a heart to give to you and I hope it's enough." Bellatrix sang, with tears running down her face. It had ages she didn't cry.

"You don't want me, trust me. You love the idea of me, 'cause they always told you you are like me. But I'm a monster with a cold stone heart"

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫

"I need you need but I don't know you yet"

𝐀𝐳𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧

"I need you now but I don't know you yet"

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢🥺 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤シ︎ 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 "𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐞𝐭". 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐳𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧?

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞❤︎❤︎❣︎