"Bella..."

Cygnus Black left the house angrily, without saying a word. Narcissa was about to cry and Lucius realize that, he hugged her and gently kissed her cheek. Gemini cried, Narcissa held her, trying to calm her down, after 10 minutes she stoped crying.

"I'm so sorry about my father" Narcissa said to Abraxas Malfoy.

"You don't have to appologise dear" Abraxas smiled.

"I'm hungry!" Draco exclaimed suddenly and Abraxas laughed.

"Let's have dinner then" Lucius spoked. Everyone got up and went to the kitchen, after they sat down the house elves brought the dinner.

"What's the name of  this baby?" Abraxas asked looking at Gemini.

"Gemini Bellatrix Malfoy" Lucius answered.

"Why Bellatrix?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"She reminds us of my sister" Narcissa said and then remembered all the good times she spent with her sister and started crying.

"Cissy, my queen, are you alright?" Lucius asked when he realized she was crying.

"I'm sorry I have to go" Narcissa cried and then ran upstairs, holding Gemini. She layed in her bed crying, Gemini was in the crib and cried too. Lucius ran upstairs.

"Cissy, what's wrong?" Lucius asked and then layed down hugging his wife.

"Bella" she cried and Lucius hugged her tightly "I won't see her again"

"You don't know that" Lucius tried to calm her down "She could escape"

"No one escapes from Azkaban" Narcissa cried.

"She's a very powerfull witch, she could be the first" Lucius said. Draco entered the room and ran to hug his mother.

"Why are you crying Mom?" Draco hugged her.

"I miss your Auntie Bella" Narcissa hugged him. Lucius held Gemini and lay her next to Narcissa.

"So cute she is" Narcissa smiled looking at Gemini who smiled and played with her  fingers.

"My father is probably waiting for us" Lucius said and Narcissa got up.

"Can I hold Mini?" Draco asked.

"Well, be careful" Narcissa helped Draco held Gemini and carry her downstairs.

"She's so tiny and light" Draco laughed.

"It's natural Sweetheart, she's just a baby" Narcissa smiled. hey arrived downstairs and Abraxas Malfoy smiled. Narcissa sat Draco at the table and took Gemini in her arms, sitting too.

"I  was thinking about leaving, I understand if you want to bbe alone because of your sister, it must be hard for you Narcissa" Abras said glacing at his daughter-in-law.

"No need to leave Mr. Malfoy, everything is alright, I...I just got a bit...emotional" Narcissa said exiting.

"Tell me, why didn't meet my grandaughter earlier?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"We...had some...complications...during pregnancy" Narcissa answered exiting, Lucius gave his hand to her under the table.

"Complications, what complicatons?" Abraxas asked looking at the baby "She looks completly fine"

"Narcissa was..." Lucius started but Narcissa interrupted him.

"I was attacked during the last month" Narcissa interrupted, with her eyes full of tears remembering what she had been through and Lucius didn't thought twice before tooking her in his arms.

"That's awfull who did that?" Abraxas asked worried.

"Dolores Jane Umbridge" Lucius answered.

"Did she knew you were pregnant?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"Yes" Narcissa replied.

"She isn't at Azkaban, did you told police?" Abraxas Malfoys asked.

"No, she is Fudge's protector, we would be punished for suggesting that" Lucius answered.

"Is Gemini going to be alright?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, but she is going to stay with some...problems, so someone needs to be watching her" Narcissa replied "That's why I quicked my job"

"Cissy, dear, why did you do that?" Lucius asked.

"You have your job, and Fudge have total trust in you, I'll be taking care of her. Everything is going to be alright" Narcissa smiled and stroke her children's hair.

They ate the dinner chating, and at around 10 p.m. Abraxas Malfoy left the house, Draco went to bed and Gemini too. Lucius lied next to his wife.

"Are you sure you don't want to work?" Lucius asked one last time.

"Yes, Gemini needs care and affection, I'll stay with her and Draco. I have a hearler's course, and if somethings serious happens I will be right there and take her into St. Mungus"

"You are the best" Lucius hugged her.

"I know" Narcissa laughed and kissed him.

***

Sorry for the late, I was busy, but here it is! It's not much sorry...

Thank you for voting and for reading, it means a lot for me!

I hope you like it!