"Well, go to your precious Gemini"

"What is wrong with her?" Narcissa asked alarmed.

"Remember the attack she had in Draco's 3td birthday?" Lucius asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Well, this looks worst" Lucius said calmly.

"So, what the hell do you think you're doing here your idiot?!" Narcissa yelled punching her husband.

"Stop! What am I supposed to do?" Lucius asked, trying to get away from his wife.

"Well, I don't know, maybe take her to St. Mungus?!" She screamed sarcastic.

"What about you?" Lucius asked.

"I'll talk to Draco now take her immediately your blind idiot" she screamed and he ran, scared of Narcissa. She heard him Disappareated with Gemini and tears appeard in front of her eyes. She went to Draco's room.

"Draco" she said as she got in.

"What?" He asked angry.

"Gemini had another attack, Dad took her into St. Mungus" she said, tears rolling down her face.

"Well, it's nothing and I don't care, I need to get ready for the party" the boy said.

"Draco, you are not understanding, this is worst than the others. It's serious" she said looking at Draco.

"Well go to your precious Gemini. I have a party to go" he said.

"Listen close boy, your sister can be dying right now, or she can be dead by now. Forget about the stupid party, today all you are doing is come to St. Mungus and pray for your sister" she yelled and Draco got scared.

"Please don't yell, you scared me" he said in a baby voice.

"Sorry, but we have to go" she said and held his hand.

***
Well, this chapter is short, as you asked me to update. The next one will be longer, as I will have more ideas. Please understand that I am writing 2 Fanfics at the same time. I have many ideas but this needs to be serious and with drama because I understood that life isn't all light like it is in the televion. I'll do my best for making this what you want to be. If you think something should happen: tell me, don't be afraid, I will gladly take suggestions!
I hope you understand and I love you all so much🖤💜💚💙