Hurt my family, I will hurt you

May,1982,Malfoys Mannor

Narcissa Malfoy was at her bedroom. Lucius and Draco went shopping for the baby. Narcissa was 9 months now, it can happen at every second. She was so happy. The blonde woman heard the someone at the door and came downstairs to open it.

"Who is it?" Narcissa asked.

"Are you going to prettend you don't know me, Narcissa Mafoy?" a familiar voice answered.

"Your voice is familiar to me but I don't know who you are" Narcissa replied starting to be afraid.

"Alohomora" The familiar voice said and the door openned. Narcissa walked backwards. A uggly woman with pink clothes walked in.

"Well, well, well, are you sure you don't know me?" the pink dressed woman said.

"You" Narcissa said shocked. "Dolores Umbridge"

"I'm glad you recognize me, now sit down I have two storys to tell" Umbridge said. Narcissa sat at the couch.

"Everything started with 2 girls and a boy. He loved one but their love was forbbiden so he married the other. Togheter they had 3 girls. The oldest daughter's name started with a B, the youngest with a N and the other who was disinherited with an A. The other girl married other boy with who she had a boy and a girl. The boy was killed by B...Narcissa do you know the B?" Umbridge told her.

"But that is the past, Dolores. She commited a error, everyone commit one." Narcissa said scared.

"It was a crime!" Umbridge exclaimed.

"She was just a child, and she was mistreated by her parents" Narcissa replied.

"He was just in loved with her!" Dolores shouted.

"She didn't like him" Narcissa defended.

"She killed him!" Dolores roared.

"Both of us know that Bellatrix is pass out of her mind" Narcissa said. Dolores Umbridge walked to the couch and pointed her wand at the poor woman.

"I'm pregnant...you can't hurt me" Narcissa said scared.

"I can and I will...Crucio"  Umbridge roared. Narcissa fell into the ground screaming in pain cligging at her somach.

"She killed the person who I loved the most and I will do the same" Umbridge shouted at her with her tipycal smile.

Lucius had arrived at Malfoys Mannor with Draco, they heard the screams.

"Dobby" Lucius shouted and a house elve appeard in front of him "Take care of Draco, stay here"

"Yes Master" Dobby said and Lucius runned to his home. 

Narcissa screamed cligging at her stomach while Dolores Umbridge torture her.

"Hurt my family, I will hurt you" Lucius roared and pointed his wand at Dolores who Appareated away.  

"Lucius..." Narcissa said layed in the floor.

"It's okay my life, I'm here now. No one will hurt you anymore" Lucius said softly hugging his wife "Are you okay, and the baby?"

"No" Narcissa said "I don't feel her and..." she screamed for a scond and said "..it's bornning now"

"I'll take you to St. Mungus" he said immediatly picking her up. "Dobby"

"Yes, master" Dobby appear with Draco. Lucius picked his son and Appareated away.

***

Now I hate Umbridge even more...

I made up some things...

See you next chapter!