[ 23 ] Jealous Husband

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god!" Luhan squeals while shaking Baekhyun's shoulders aggressively, "That was crazy but sweet!"

"Well," Baekhyun scratches his neck, feeling shy now that Kyungsoo and Luhan are ogling at him, "Chanyeol sunbae even said he was my husband and told the guy to get lost. I hope the staff was okay, though. The grasp was pretty strong and it looked really painful..."

"We don't freaking care about that man, because bitch, what Chanyeol did was a hundred percent, absolute possessive husband behavior! Right, babe?"

"Yeah, and that man shouldn't have touched you like that. I'd surely do the same if he did that to Luhan and Jongin right in front of my face," Kyungsoo shrugs noncommittally, "Anyway, that was bold of Chanyeol. A whole Daddy move."

Baekhyun stifles his bright smile to come out of his lips yet to no avail.

"I mean, if Sehun does that to me I'd surely celebrate my ass off. But sadly, he would never," Luhan pouts, punching the pillow he is hugging, "He doesn't get jealous of anyone let alone Kyungsoo and Jongin at all, like, ever! He'd probably just laugh at my face if I tried hard to make him jealous."

"My husband's the same. Kim Jongin? Psh, that man?" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and slaps the air, "He's such a good guy and he'll think it's just ridiculous to feel that way." He takes some snacks Luhan is munching and eats it as well, "You know, he and Sehun don't have the 'jealous' word in their vocabulary. They're too comfortable in our relationship and it's too boring."

"But I think it's really sweet! Sehun and Jongin are such loving and kindhearted gentlemen," Baekhyun comments positively. "And they're both handsome and cool, too."

"I envy you, Baekhyun," Luhan lets out a tired sigh, slumping his shoulders. "It'd be nice if our partners could also feel jealous once in a while just like Chanyeol."

"Oh no, when Chanyeol sunbae gets jealous, it makes me worried. Back in the bathhouse, he looked seriously mad and it was scary..."

"Nah, don't lie to us, Baekhyun. I knew you felt happy."

"I-I didn't!"

"You felt really special like you were the most beautiful man on earth being the center of your partner's possessiveness. Am I right?"

Baekhyun blushes, because where's the lie, though?

"Well... yeah, a bit? Haha."

"This hoe. Let's exchange husbands for once!" Kyungsoo jokingly strangles Baekhyun's neck, making the male squeal like a dying pig.

"Kyaaaah! Of course, I felt good about it! But please don't tell it to Chanyeol sunbae. It's a secret!"

"Damn, I wish I could see Chanyeol's jelly face that day," Luhan says as he cuddles with Baekhyun, placing his right leg on top of Baekhyun's tummy.

Baekhyun burps disgustingly. Must be the soda he drank this morning.

"Yeah. It must be so funny," Kyungsoo seconds that. He lies flat beside the two so that he can also perch his foot on top of Baekhyun's leg while he stares at the wide ceiling blankly, no thoughts, head empty.