[ 8 ] Have Fun

*

The dinner with Kyungsoo's parents thankfully went well and it was nothing Jongin expected to be. They just ate a simple meal at his in-laws' house, and Jongin is confident enough to say that he earned some good points through his sincerity towards Kyungsoo. But the most important part about what happened is that, it's seeing Kyungsoo in pure joy and causing a smile on his lips. It's honestly the best feeling for Jongin as a husband, to make his partner the happiest in the world.

Today is another brand new day to all the twenty-five-ish-year-old men living at the Park mansion in the city of Seoul. The sun is shining brightly outside, indicating a good weather perfect for some outdoor action.

"All right, is everybody already here?"

At the dining room is where everyone would gather for their monthly family meeting to discuss concerns about the house. Such concerns include their jobs, bills, budget, chores, schedules, and other stuff. The secret to living harmoniously together is of course, constant communication and cooperation among individuals.

As the mansion owner a.k.a. the landlord, Chanyeol acts as the head of the household. Sometimes he gets to think that the guys are his and Baekhyun's dumb sons while Kyungsoo is their grandmother. This takes him back in high school when they were having a meeting in the Student Council.

Anyway, right now there are only four of them present at the dining room; Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Sehun. Kyungsoo is always the earliest to wake up to make breakfast (6:30am), followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun (7am), followed by Sehun (7:30am) whose class still starts at 10am. Jongin wakes up the last (9am) since he has work on the night shift. Meanwhile Luhan wakes up anytime he wants (sometimes at 5am, then he'd go back to sleep and wakes up between 10am to 2pm) depending on his mood.

"I already told them we were having a meeting at 9, why aren't those two here yet!?" Kyungsoo says, annoyed as he looks at the staircase. He is this close to trudging upstairs and dragging Jongin and Luhan to the dining room, when he sees his husband appearing into view.

Kyungsoo looks at the time, 9:01. He shrugs. Fair enough.

"Good morning, Jongin," Baekhyun greets, pouring him a glass of milk since Jongin doesn't like coffee that much in the morning.

"Morning..."

Jongin is still in his pajamas yawning half-awake as he absent-mindedly backhugs Kyungsoo to press a good morning kiss on his cheek. He then sits down on his chair beside his husband, thanking Baekhyun and drinking his milk quietly.

"Hey, do you mind waking Luhan up?" Chanyeol asks, crossing his arms over his chest. He looks at Sehun peacefully massaging Vivi on top of his lap. "So we can now start?"

"Oh, no. I don't wanna wake that bitch up," Sehun dismissively waves his hands in front of him as he shakes his head. "He punches anyone who disturbs his sleep. I got a bruised eye when I tried waking him up before. Not gonna do that again."

"Did you just fight again?" Jongin asks, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you already made up last night."

"What's new. We fight as our meals," Sehun shrugs while hugging his dog, "Right Vivi? You're the only one who truly loves me."

"Woof, woof!"

"Yes, baby. I love you, too."

Sighing, Kyungsoo suddenly stands up and it shocks everyone.