[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4

*

Spinning the bottle with his left hand (since his right is occupied with Chanyeol's hand), Sehun anticipates it not stopping for him again. The great relief he feels when it pauses for Kyungsoo.

"Oh, it's your turn," Luhan says, "Truth or Dare?"

"Let's just go for truth now. I can't do something so embarrassing like them," Kyungsoo chuckles maniacally at Sehun and Chanyeol still holding hands like Kindergarten best friends, "Anyway. Truth."

"Would you ever," Luhan starts the question after he taps the green button on the screen for Truth, "Watch your partner have sex with someone in this room?"

The atmosphere turns tense and quiet for Kyungsoo's answer. Jongin meets eye-contact with his husband, and he feels the need to hide any minute from now.

"Would I ever watch, huh...." Kyungsoo hums and taps his chin as he thinks about it, "Not you included, right?"

"Not me," Luhan raises both hands and shakes his head, "It could be someone else in this room... having sex with Jongin.... So, would it interest you to watch?"

"So, it's like a voyeurism kink?"

"Exactly."

"Sure, I'd definitely watch. I think that would be hot," Kyungsoo answers casually, resulting in a series of violent reactions from everyone "I mean, I'd gladly watch Jongin getting fucked by Sehun in front of me."

Silence fills the room.

Then it becomes loud again.

"BROOOO!"

"Oh my god, so wild!"

"Yo! That was hot!"

"Pretty crazy, huh?"

"HAHAHAHA! No homo! But you're gay, so!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Sehun wails out in combined embarrassment and agony. "That's insane, I won't do that!"

"Too much information! Yoo-hoo!" Baekhyun yells while slapping the nearest table with his hands. "TMI!"

"STOP THIS NONSENSE! CUT THIS OUT, CUT THIS OUT!" Jongin gestures a cross sign like he's in the middle of a shooting. "We did not hear that!"

"Jongin's the bottom? Hahaha!" Chanyeol shakes Baekhyun beside him. He drinks his beer and eventually chokes on it while laughing.

"For real, though! That'd be spicy!" Luhan yells and slings an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, "Oh my god! I knew it, babe! You're such a voyeur!"

"As long as Jongin won't top Sehun then I'd love to see him getting pounded by a cock up his ass," Kyungsoo shrugs and takes a sip of his beverage, "My husband's a switch anyway."

"Right? I bet they fucked at least thrice back in the military," Luhan says, and he feels Sehun avoiding his stare right now. "Babe, we know everything. Don't hide your eyes."

"Shit. It feels so hot all of a sudden," Jongin aggressively fans his blushing face and sips on his whiskey, "Whew. Who made that question, let's talk."

"Let's move on to the next person," Sehun reminds everyone after that too daring moment, happily releasing Chanyeol's hand like he's been freed from misery, "Spin the bottle! Spin the bottle!"