[ 4 ] A Weekend

*

"Haaa... Oh god... Yeah, right there."

"Here?"

"A little to the right, please..."

"Should I go harder, Chanyeol sunbae?"

"Mm... Use your hands more..."

"How about here?"

"There you go... Ahh, Baekhyun... That feels good."

On a Saturday night at the Park Mansion in the city of Seoul, South Korea, a pair of twenty-five-ish year old husbands can be found lazing at the living room's couch.

Said husbands are Park Chanyeol, who's lying flat on his belly, and Park Baekhyun, who's riding his husband's back while giving him a massage.

"You should've been more careful when working out."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"If you hurt your back again, I'm taking you to the hospital next time."

"Not that place. You know I'm afraid of hospitals."

Baekhyun sadly sighs, feeling sorry for Chanyeol suffering from back pain. To be honest, he's been always reminding him not to exercise too hard, but his idiot of a husband won't listen. Once Chanyeol started something, it's difficult for him to stop. And now, it's like Chanyeol is getting addicted to building his muscles until he looks like The Hulk.

"Then please lift weights in moderation, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

While slumped on the sofa with Baekhyun seated on top of his back, Chanyeol lifts his hand in the air and sticks out his pinky. It at least puts at smile on Baekhyun's face, so Baekhyun also clings his pinky to Chanyeol's for a pinky promise.

"You're like a little kid in an adult's body, Chanyeol sunbae."

"Who's a kid?"

Chanyeol moans in both pain and pleasure when Baekhyun's soft palms lathered in essential oil press the stiff muscles around his lower back. He admits that he's been passionately exercising recently ever since he bought new gym equipments at home. He should've been more careful lifting those dumbbells. This sucks big time.

"Ngh... Shit... It feels great... when you massage that part... Haaah... So good..."

"..."

"Fuck, right there! Your hands are really amazing..."

"..."

"Ohh... Harder... Mnghh... Ah, baby... Yes..."

Baekhyun stops kneading Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Hey, why did you stop?"

"Are you even aware that you sound... so erotic right now?"

"What? I do?"

"Yes."

"Does it turn you on?"

"No."

Chanyeol peeks at Baekhyun behind him who's knitting his eyebrows at him.

"Wait. What was that."