[ 0 ] CHANBAEK Day Special

*

Test How Well You Know Your Partner With This Couples Quiz

"How well do you know your partner, and how well do they know you? The longer you're together, the more you'll learn about each other-but let's be honest. How often do we really pause and ask our partners those deep, important questions?"

[source: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/couples-quiz]

-

(Imagine Chanyeol and Baekhyun are in different rooms for this quiz. The questions are for their partner, not for themselves, and they both have pens and papers to write their answers. They can't hear nor see each other but their reactions will be shown simultaneously.)

Warm-up questions:

1. What's his favorite movie?

Chanyeol: (gets his phone from his pocket) Excuse me, just a second.

Baekhyun: (writes and smiles) Okay. I'm done. Chanyeol loves all Marvel movies but I picked Ironman and Deadpool~

Chanyeol: Can't I call him? It's just that they're a lot so I'm not sure which one to write.

N: You can write all of them.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun loves action movies, though. (lists them in order)
1. The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
2. John Wick
3. The Man from Nowhere
4. A Moment to Remember
5. The Equalizer
6. Lord of the Rings

*

2. What snack would he never get sick of eating?

Baekhyun: (stares and wiggles eyebrows) Me.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun buys these snacks in the convenience store all the time: Banana Kick. It's a banana-flavored corn snack. Homerun Ball. It's a biscuit with chocolate filling inside. He also loves those fish-shaped cakes stuffed with sweet red-bean chocolate cream (chuckles). Seriously, his palate is like that of a child.

Baekhyun: Aside from me, my husband's favorite snack is vegetable steamed bun which is really popular during winter... But recently, he's been snacking White Heim. It's a crunchy wafer cookie filled with hazelnut cream. It's so yummy!

*

3. What color does he never wear?

Chanyeol: Right, I remember I bought him this hoodie when we went abroad for a vacation, right? It was the same as mine but Baekhyun kept wearing mine and never even touched the one I bought for him. I wonder why? So one time when I was doing the laundry, I kind of...

Baekhyun: Chanyeol isn't a fan of bright colors in general. When going out, he just wears either dark or white clothes. Black, navy blue, gray, brown. That's what he usually wears. Oh, now that I think about it, I never saw him wear purple before. Do you think he'll look good in purple?

N: Maybe?

Baekhyun: Should I buy him a purple shirt?

Chanyeol: ...turns out he just likes my scent mixed in with Downy? He's so adorable sometimes. Heh. Baekhyun can't hear me, right?

N: So what's the color?

Chanyeol: What color?

N: The question...

Chanyeol: Almost forgot about that! He wears every color and he looks amazing in all of them.

*

4. What's his go-to drink?