[ 18 ] Christmas Special 3/4

*

"Come on, babe. Just answer it. It's only 'If' okay?" Luhan tells, grinning at him suggestively, "I already know who's on your mind anyway."

"Fine, but don't tease me..."

"I won't. I promise."

Sehun coughs and stands up.

"Okay, so..."

Everyone looks at him.

Then it turns quiet.

"If I were to have a threesome with somebody in this room, I'd choose..."

He points at Luhan smiling at him.

"Him...."

And he points at Baekhyun staring at him.

"And him..."

Then he sits down again, hugs his knees, drinks one shot of soju, and burps.

It's still silent.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks at Luhan.

Luhan looks at Jongin.

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looks at Sehun.

Sehun looks at everyone.

And the silence breaks.

"Pfft. HAHAHAHA!"

"You crazy!"

"You're delusional, dude."

"Say that again, say that again!"

"Hey, explain your answer!"

"What, w-what's wrong with that!?" Sehun tries not to blush yet he's doing a terrible job. He blames the reddening of his face to the soju. He already had too much to drink, "At least, I was being honest! Baekhyun and Luhan hyung are my high school crushes, so why not!?"

"I mean, I'd also want to fuck Baekhyun. So yeah, why not, right?" Luhan shrugs and turns to Jongin quietly sipping his beer, "Right, Jongin?"

"Uh-huh," Jongin replies in a soft voice, side-eyeing Kyungsoo who's smiling at him sarcastically, "I mean, no....I think....?"

"I'd love to fuck you in another life, Baekhyun!" Sehun screams out in his half-drunk, half-sober state. "I'm gonna make love to youuu! Please marry me and be my husband for a day...!"

"I'd bang you so hard and put my cum inside you!" Luhan yells in a really vulgar way while back-hugging Sehun, "Or you could top me, I don't fucking care! I could also bottom for you if you want! Hahaha! Then let's have a threesome with Sehuuunnn!"

"Hahahaha! You both are getting wasted!" Jongin yells.

"Shit. You're so fucking loud, shut your mouth," Kyungsoo hisses.

"Baekhyun, let us sleep with you just once, hm?" Luhan cries in his tipsy state while having Sehun cling affectionately to him, "Look, Sehunnie wants you, too!"

"I wanna have sex with you even in my dreams...!" Sehun screams in agony while crying like a kid, "Park Chanyeol, will you fuck off even for just a day?"