[ 13 ] Pillow Talk

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter may contain depictions of dubious consent and sexual violence.

Reader discretion is advised.

*****

Baekhyun's eyes are glowing with anticipation. Even from a distance, he can't hide the extra thump in his chest at his overwhelming presence. Hands folded before him, Baekhyun wears a hopeful smile as he waits for the President to pass by in front of his classroom. The hallway might be filled with the students from his grade, but that doesn't stop Baekhyun from waiting.

"They're here! I told you he's coming today! Damn, they look so hot, especially the President!"

"I know, right! Chanyeol, look over here!"

It's like the entire world stops for Baekhyun the moment the tallest student among the group closes the spaces in between their shoulders. Chanyeol is now in front of him, walking with gaze ahead the way and passing like a blur. A gasp escapes from Baekhyun, so he steps forward, looks up, opens his mouth, and calls the President's name out loud:

"PARK CHANYEOL-SUNBAE!"

Silence falls and the bustle stops.

Everyone's attention shifts directly to a blushing Baekhyun catching his breath. Alone he stands in the middle of the hallway facing Chanyeol who's now also looking at him.

Baekhyun brightly smiles.

"G-good morning!"

Chanyeol stares blankly, giving off the usual cold aura Baekhyun has been accustomed to.

"Are you just gonna stand there or what?"

At the mention of that, Baekhyun's heart is filled with joy as he quickly runs towards the President waiting for him to place himself on his spot. It's like an automatic permission from Chanyeol, that he's granting Baekhyun the right to walk behind him.

"Did you have a good night's sleep last night, Chanyeol sunbae?"

Chanyeol peers over his shoulder.

"A bit."

To Baekhyun, this is already happiness. To share the same air to breathe with the person he admires, respects, and loves without expecting in return. This is pure bliss. The view of Chanyeol's back this morning looks more handsome today than yesterday, or was it just him?

"Nngh, fucking shit, Byun Baekhyun... I said watch out for the teeth, goddamn it!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Suck properly or else you won't like how I'm planning to punish you."

Chanyeol has his grasp strong on Baekhyun's hair while having his cock fucking the male's mouth under the table. The teary-eyed look on Baekhyun makes Chanyeol even more turned on. It's like his dick buried inside Baekhyun's throat melts at every pound and withdraw of his cock. To him, this is pure bliss.

"W-wait, it's too much! Ugh, I can't...!" Baekhyun sobs while holding on to the knees of the President. He has his whole face shoved on Chanyeol's dick and it's too hard to move and speak, "Chanyeol s-sunbae, no... Ahh... Do it gentl--nghmp!"