[ 23 ] Jealous Husband

*

"Baekhyun, can I lay down on the bed and watch Netflix?"

"Sure! Just make sure to put the pillows back to where they belong before Chanyeol sunbae comes back."

"Okay~"

Luhan jumps on the king-sized bed, plops himself comfortably beside Baekhyun, hugs a body pillow, and grabs the remote control to choose a program he likes to stream.

"Is it done yet, Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun waits as Kyungsoo applies the new screen protector on his phone for him. Kyungsoo would always come visit his room everytime he asks the male this favor, and Luhan would also basically tag along and make himself at home in the Parks' masters bedroom, watching TV and eating snacks on the bed.

"There," Kyungsoo says after finishing it nicely. He really has steady and accurate hands perfect for this job, and Baekhyun couldn't be any more grateful for that.

"Thank you!"

Aside from shopping, cooking, (sometimes clubbing) as their bonding time, the three of them also love hanging out in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's masters bedroom, just lazing, eating, watching movies, and talking about everything under the sun. Meanwhile, being the clean freak that he is, Kyungsoo once in a while likes tidying up the room if ever he sees trash lying around the sitting area. Baekhyun lets him do whatever he wants as long as Kyungsoo won't overdo it.

"Baekhyun, are you gonna throw these away already?"

Hearing Kyungsoo's voice from the couch and seeing him holding up pieces of papers that look like coupons, Baekhyun gets up slightly and shakes his head. He remembers he got them from the sauna he and Chanyeol visited during their date. Kyungsoo looks like he's in a mood to clean up a little bit and it's kind of endearing and cute.

"No, they're still valid!" Baekhyun replies, shoving his hand inside the bag of tortilla chips Luhan is offering beside him, "You can have some of those sauna coupons if you want."

"Thanks, but why are they all crumpled? I thought they were just trash."

"Oh, there's actually a story behind that."

Luhan has his ears instantly perking up at the mention of that, smirking knowingly. Just like Luhan who loves gossip and tea, Kyungsoo abandons his cleaning as he sits on the bed together with the two.

"Spill!" the boyfriends excitedly say in sync.

Baekhyun giggles, clearing his throat while sitting properly and recalling what happened before he tells the story.

"Last week, Chanyeol sunbae and I went to the public bath, right? He was being all paranoid saying the men were staring at me while we were taking a bath! Oh, and before we left, a staff walked up to me and gave me coupons... That dude also asked me to fill out a survey form. Let's just say he got a little bit familiar and held my arm while he talked? Then Chanyeol sunbae saw that, he barged into the scene, grabbed the man's hand, and kind of... uhm, broke the man's wrist."

"What?" Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, "Chanyeol did that!?"

"Yeah."