[ 9 ] Family

*

"Ngh, Chanyeol sunbae! Please... Fuck me gently...!"

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun... Deal with it."

Not that Baekhyun likes being shoved down with his cheek smashed against Chanyeol's mountains of papers on the desk; it just feels too damn pleasurable having his asshole pounded by his husband's cock here at Chanyeol's new office. Being aware that there are lots of busy people roaming outside this room while they're having sex like crazy, thrills Baekhyun so much. Has he gone more lewd now that he's married? Was he originally this horny of a person!?

"Ah, ah, ah...! Mmph, wait---you're thrusting too fast! Slow down, please..."

"Whose fault is this? Tell me."

"Mine..."

"And what did you do?"

"I sent nudes... during your lecture."

"That's right. It's good that you know what you did wrong."

Yes, it's Baekhyun's fault for sending Chanyeol nudes in broad daylight, knowing his man has an ongoing lecture at 10am. It's a sexy picture of him deep-throating a banana while fingering his ass at the Kindergarten classroom's bathroom. So right now he's having his hole punished by Chanyeol's cock because he fucking asked for it. And he sure loves it, especially seeing Chanyeol in this good-looking state wearing an unbuttoned suit, hot glasses, and a confident smirk.

"Aaah! You're being so deep, Chanyeol sunbae!"

"Shh, keep quiet. The professors might hear you. They're having a conference meeting outside."

"Hngh... But I can't... haaah... It feels tingly inside me..."

"Tell me how you want it, then. Should I stop now?"

"No, keep... Keep going!"

Chanyeol clamps Baekhyun's gaping mouth while still fucking Baekhyun in this dangerous position. By the way Baekhyun is trembling at each and every thrust of his cock, he is sure he's hitting the male's prostate spot-on at this angle. The tears on Baekhyun's eyes and the saliva on his mouth makes him even prettier. Ah. It's really fascinating how Baekhyun's facial expression changes whenever Chanyeol teases the male's sensitive nips and plays with his cute dick.

"Teasing it like this will make you feel good, right?" Chanyeol lets Baekhyun face him so that the male is lying aesthetically underneath his gaze. He grins, darting his tongue out to give Baekhyun's chest a feather-light lick, "Damn, look at yourself being so needy for his husband's cock. What a pervert."

"I can't help it.. I just love you too much."

"I know, but you need to be punished right now, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gasps.

"Oh, no..."

"Raise your arms," Chanyeol commands, so Baekhyun quickly puts his arms up above his head while he is splayed stark naked on top of the table. Here he is, nude and exposed under Chanyeol's excited eyes. "Shit. Never in my life have I seen such a beautiful person."

"Don't say something so embarrassing..."

"And who allowed you to speak?"

"I'm sorry..."