[ 16 ] Christmas Special 1/4

*

"Let's see.... Is this live already?"

Brushing his hair while looking at the screen of his phone, Luhan smiles and waves at his viewers that are constantly increasing. He properly aims the camera right to his face while walking down the stairs. Tonight is Christmas Eve, so he decides to turn on livestreaming on Instagram for his followers with the mansion in the background.

"Hey guys! Good evening and Merry Christmas! I promised on Twitter that I'm gonna go live at 6:30 pm, right? Glad to see you tuning in now! But of course, don't forget to eat your dinner first while watching me~"

He goes to the kitchen, opens the fridge, and drinks orange juice while also reading the comments that are moving up way too fast.

Merry Christmas, Lulu-hyung^^

Oppa, your skin is so good!

Good evening and Merry Christmas! ♡

Where are your other housemates?

I heard Vivi barking.ㅋㅋㅋ

Happy 690k followers lol

"Guys, when I reach 1 Million followers, what should I do? Hmm... Should I post a picture of each of my boyfriend kissing me? How's that?"

Such a hoeㅋㅋㅋ love it tho!

OMG. Yeeessss! ♡♡♡

Do a fucking threesome! I'll fap to you, bro!

I'm your fan from the Philippines!

Christmas selca pls^^

"Hey! I didn't do this livestream so that you can jack off to me, you bastard! You fucking virgin, I'm gonna block you! Ugh, my mood is ruined by this comment. Seriously..."

Lololol, Oppa is cursing now! So hot!

Who is that motherfucker! Tell his address!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just ignore it, queen~

I love you!

Where is Kyungsoo and Jongin?

"Oh, Have you already seen the item I put on for Christmas sale on my website? You should buy it before it gets sold out! I swear, that dildo is so good, guys! Kyungsoo and I used it last night and we came three times. Use promo code Lulu0420 for 20% off."

TMI.... OMG! ㅋㅋㅋ

Added to my cart already!

I wish I had a boyfriend. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Still waiting for your OnlyFans!

Oppa, I'm using it now lololol

Merry Christmas!

"That's right, baby. But don't use the dildo right now while watching me! I'm gonna get shy~"

Putting back the smile on his face, Luhan moves around the house while still holding up his phone with his right hand.

"Anyways, I'll show you guys around the mansion tonight... Yeah... This is the first time I'm doing this since someone requested me to do it! Ah, I'll introduce to you my housemates.... Wait, let's see what they're doing right now? Haha.... It's already evening so I guess they're not busy anymore?"