PROLOGUE

*

Baekhyun can't put a finger since when it started. He just keeps noticing recently Chanyeol asking this question more frequently now that they're married than they were still dating. Not that he minds it actually, it's just.

"Baekhyun..."

It's just too cute for his heart.

"Babe, where are you."

"I'm right here."

Baekhyun feels an arm from under the blanket circling around his waist. Here Chanyeol is, already sleeping on the bed beside him while Baekhyun reads a book until he feels sleepy. Baekhyun can't help mentally cooing at the sight of his husband looking so adorable. He just hopes he gets to see this side of Chanyeol more often.

"Baekhyun. Where are you?"

"Chanyeol sunbae, I'm here."

"Where?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

Baekhyun is making coffee and toast when he senses a figure looming on his back, before a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist from behind. He smiles when Chanyeol perches his chin on top of his right shoulder as his man backhugs him, kissing his nape. Now Baekhyun's morning is already complete. He just hopes Chanyeol won't mind kissing him without him brushing his teeth first.

"Baekhyun."

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the shower."

Baekhyun opens the door of the bathroom only to see a naked Chanyeol outside waiting for him like an abandoned puppy. He lets his husband in so that they can take a bath together. Chanyeol then shoves him against the wall as they share a kiss under the water. Feeling a hand gliding on his waist down to grope his ass, he lets Chanyeol fuck him under the shower. Honestly, how can he resist this temptation?

Baekhyun.

Yeah?

Where are you?

I'm in the classroom.

After sending his reply to Chanyeol's text, Baekhyun already sees his husband outside the classroom waving at him. Baekhyun waves back at him while waiting for the man to get closer. Chanyeol slings an arm around his shoulder as they walk at the hallway to have lunch together at the cafeteria. Baekhyun can't help grinning to himself; his heart gets really soft whenever Chanyeol visits him in his building. He just wishes Chanyeol would never forget to do this everyday.

[Baekhyun?]

"Yes?"

[Where are you?]

"I'm right behind you."

Baekhyun watches how Chanyeol turns around to face him with a phone pressed on his ear. He sees Chanyeol's frown turning into a tiny smile upon his arrival at the parking lot. He runs towards his husband just as soon as Chanyeol spreads his arms open. Baekhyun is enveloped into a warm cozy hug before they get inside the car together; Chanyeol taking the wheel while Baekhyun sits beside him. Baekhyun can't help chuckling when Chanyeol out of the blue sneezes while driving.

"Baekhyun!"

"Yes!"

"Where are you!?"

"I'm at the toilet paper section!"

Baekhyun sees Chanyeol's tall figure approaching and carrying their shopping basket. While Baekhyun is battling to get toilet paper against moms and grandmas, Chanyeol effortlessly lifts a bundle and dunks it inside their basket. Baekhyun gasps when his husband grabs his wrist, saving him from the throng of people. Finishing their grocery for today, Baekhyun can't help smiling about Chanyeol never letting go of his hand until they arrive home.