[ 12 ] His Tattoos

*

Today's a regular non-working holiday and the day of Chanyeol's return; it's supposed to be an enjoyable day for everyone at the Park mansion but not to Baekhyun, unfortunately. His supposed to be good mood is long ruined just by thinking about what happened. He doesn't know what else to feel about this.

"Baekhyun, talk to me, please?"

"Shut up."

"Won't you give me a kiss? I just got back this morning..."

"Go kiss your ass."

If your husband was gone from a one-month-long business trip, and that husband suddenly came back with something different in him, won't you feel mad, betrayed, and shocked about it? Chanyeol should've consulted it to him first before doing it on his own will. Baekhyun admits he gets affected by the littlest things Chanyeol does, but what Chanyeol did this time is on a whole lot different level. This is a big deal.

"It's already here so don't get mad anymore. Okay?" Chanyeol coos, massaging Baekhyun's shoulders in attempt to calm him down, "Look, isn't this design so cool? It's my animal sign. It reminds me of you."

"I don't care."

"That's... pretty harsh."

At the living room, Baekhyun stops folding the laundry and faces Chanyeol. He glares at the man, feeling all disappointed and angry he wants to cry. How could Chanyeol do this to him?

"You know what makes me angry, Chanyeol sunbae?"

Chanyeol shrugs.

"What? It's just a tattoo."

Baekhyun slowly inhales and tries to be calm but to no avail, especially if Chanyeol looks so relaxed and nonchalant about it.

"Baekhyun, come on now---"

"JUST!? YOU CALL THAT 'JUST'!? You came home with five fucking tattoos on your fucking arms after one fucking month!!! Without even telling me!!! Of course, I'm gonna get mad!" Baekhyun yells on top of his lungs, and oh no, he's crying furiously now, "Y-you crazy bastard, look at your dirty skin! Bring it back to normal!"

"Bastard? D-dirty?"

"Yeah, you bastard! It's dirty! Filthy! Disgusting!"

Chanyeol gasps in surprise. Did he just hear that correctly?

"You... didn't just say that to me."

"Well, I said it already! So?"

"Don't give me that attitude."

"What attitude? I've got no attitude!" Baekhyun sulks.

"Hey. Where are your manners?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow, "Is that how you're supposed to address your husband?"

"Fuck manners! Fuck everything!" Baekhyun screams and throws a slipper to the floor. "I'm so mad at you!"

Chanyeol is very surprised, hearing Baekhyun cuss this very intensely at him. So Baekhyun could curse like that? He must be really mad to the point that he could scream out vulgar profanities right at his face. This is shocking Chanyeol right now.

"You already knew I really hate tattoos but you still did it!" Baekhyun cries into his palms, "You purposely did it because I wasn't there!!!"