Introduction

*

At the Park's Mansion in the city of Seoul, South Korea, there live three (3) couples, or six (6) twenty-five-ish year old unique individuals who have known each other since high school. They were members of the Student Council before who also went to the same university together.

All of them have different personalities, but most importantly, they share one common denominator:

They're all gays.

Two (2) married couples, and one (1) dating couple, let's all get to know them.

-

Gay #1: Park Chanyeol, 26 (Top)

Park Chanyeol found out he was not into girls when he was twelve. Living in America, his first attraction was to a boy who was his teammate in soccer club.

When Chanyeol moved to Korea to study in high school, he became the Student Council's President, and that was when he met Baekhyun. They only had sexual relations at first, but they got together after his high school graduation when he realized his true feelings for the male.

A lot of stuff happened (in the past 3 books) and finally, Baekhyun became his husband after eight strong years of their relationship.

Congratulations, Park Chanyeol.

-

Gay #2: Park Baekhyun, 25 (Bottom)

Park Baekhyun, (previously Byun Baekhyun) realized he was gay when he was eleven. Back in summer camp, he accidentally saw two senior boy scouts making out and sucking each other off. He told his best friend about it and confessed to him that he was actually gay.

Baekhyun transferred to a high school in Seoul, and joined the Student Council where he met Chanyeol. He fell in love with him, got together with him, followed him to the US, flew back to Seoul again, and helped him heal from his past wounds.

Many dramas happened during their eight years of dating, and finally, they're now married. They just held their wedding ceremony last month in New York.

Baekhyun deserves a gold medal.

!!!! WARNINGS: COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIPS AHEAD!!!!!

-

Gay #3: Oh Sehun, 25 (Top)

Oh Sehun knew he wasn't straight when he was eight years old. Being Baekhyun's childhood buddy and best friend, he fell in love with him since then. He was happy when he found out Baekhyun was also gay. But he got best-friend-zoned when Baekhyun and Chanyeol started going out.

Sehun moved on from his first love and is currently dating a Chinese guy who is in a polyamorous relationship.

Sehun might have or might not have had sex with his boyfriend's boyfriend once. (See One Shot: Your Room or Mine? in the OTP's One Shots Collection book)

Now, Sehun and that guy are super best friends (no homo except they're both gays).

-

Gay #4 Luhan, 26 (Versatile Bottom)

Luhan is the Chinese guy Sehun is dating. Luhan is an orphan and has been gay since birth.

Luhan and Chanyeol were ex-sex partners back in high school. But when Chanyeol and Baekhyun met, they stopped hooking up.

After ending things with Chanyeol, Luhan got involved with a couple in the Student Council. They decided to an agreement to be in a polyamorous relationship where all three of them are boyfriends. They've all been staying together for nine years and still counting.