[ 35 ] Monday

*

The tourist bus halting outside the Park mansion at 6 am is accompanied by Vivi's high-pitched barks early in the morning. After the enjoyable weekend at the beach, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo are now back home from the dog lovers' trip. When they get inside the house, all three of them slump on the couch and sigh, dropping their bags and luggage on the floor. Vivi excitedly jumps out from Kyungsoo's embrace and wags his tail extra fast.

"We're home!"

"Finally, I'm smelling the pine tree scent of our living room..."

"Woof, woof!"

"Are they still sleeping?"

Vivi announces that he has arrived by barking gleefully at the sight of his Dad wearing cute pajamas, rubbing his droopy eyes, and yawning upon going down the stairs. Sehun pauses, squatting and snuggling his puppy against his chest. Vivi licks Sehun's face happily.

"Vivi, I missed you..."

"Woof, woof!"

"How about me?"

As Sehun lifts his head, Luhan, who's standing in front of him, smirking and raising his left eyebrow, greets his just-woke-up self. Sehun shakes his head, laughs, and frees Vivi.

"Of course, you too."

And then he pulls Luhan into a bear-hug, squeezing him tight inside his arms, while also crawling his hand behind his giggling boyfriend, specifically down to Luhan's right ass cheek, groping it gently.

Luhan slaps that naughty hand.

"You sneaky pervert!"

"What, pfft, what did I do?"

"You miss that ass, babe?"

Sehun leans away and acts cute, cupping Luhan's face and pressing a kiss on his lips.

"...mm, yeah."

"Tch, come here!"

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who are lazing on the couch just stare at each other, shrugging, as they witness the scene of this sappy couple being lovey-dovey and practically emitting heart emojis in the air. When Sehun acknowledges their presence, he makes space so that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun can hug him as well.

"By the way, is Jongin already back?" Kyungsoo asks, shifting into Mom-mode before he carries the bags to the countertop. He must put the seafood they bought in the fridge. Also, he should prepare breakfast for all since the gang's complete now. "He texted me he was leaving his sister's home at dawn."

"I think I heard his car pulling up an hour ago. He's probably sleeping in your room," Sehun answers. Kyungsoo replies a faint, I see, as he wears his apron and makes them some coffee.

Cuddling with Luhan on the couch, Sehun notices Baekhyun still lying casually beside them as Baekhyun pets Vivi's head.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asks, looking back at Sehun.

"I'm just wondering why you're still here and not running upstairs to unite with your husband?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah, I mean. You couldn't stop talking about Chanyeol ever since we rode the bus," Luhan adds, clinging to Sehun's right and not letting go as if he's making up for the days they were separated, "You said you were gonna kiss him twenty times as soon as you saw him, right?"

"Oh," Baekhyun chuckles lightly. He grabs a throw pillow and hugs it. "Chanyeol sunbae's still sleeping right now. I don't wanna disturb him if I sneak into our room so I'll just wait here instead until he wakes up..."