[ 40 ] Kyungsoo's Holiday

*

Kyungsoo knows he is the key player in this household. If it weren't for him, Jongin, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and basically everybody would probably be dead. They're probably all living in a slump-like place. Kyungsoo manages everything around here and keeps everyone alive and breathing. Well, maybe except for Chanyeol, the landlord. But if Baekhyun were gone, Chanyeol would be gone too, and Kyungsoo practically feeds Baekhyun, so that makes his reasoning valid.

This train of thought suddenly crosses Kyungsoo's mind as he comes home from the grocery store, finding the guys in chaos mode like how it's supposed to be. No one even bothered to greet him at the front door nor helped him carry the groceries inside. The music Baekhyun is playing in the living room is too loud for his jangling keys to be heard. Luhan is arguing with Vivi and Sehun is screaming on his phone.

This is nothing new. It's not Park residence if Kyungsoo finds the house quiet and clean. One day he came home to a spotless house and he thought the world is already coming to an end. Chanyeol paid handsomely for a cleaning company and one of his luxury watches got missing. Chanyeol swore not to hire someone else to clean the mansion again.

Anyway, the house is a total mess this morning as if grown adults aren't living here. Kyungsoo is not surprised anymore that the dirty dishes aren't touched in the sink. It looks the same as he left it after breakfast. The floor is dirty too, had crumbs and bits everywhere. Vivi didn't help as his muddy paw prints are all over the carpet.

At least the trash was taken outside. If it weren't for Kyungsoo bugging Jongin last night to do it, the house would be smelling like dumpster in no time. Also, the clothes Kyungsoo asked Luhan to fold yesterday is only halfway done, and he could already imagine as to what happened afterwards. The crumpled towel laid out on the laundry room's floor is not caused by only one person. Two people did it, and the amount of used tissues everywhere is very alarming.

Sniff. Sniff.

The air doesn't smell like fabric softener and laundry detergent.

"Smells like Sehun's perfume."

Those sons of a bitch.

Kyungsoo turns off the lights and locks the room. There's no way he's cleaning that shit up. Good luck to the next person assigned to do the laundry.

"Hey. Good morning."

"Morning. You're still here?"

Jongin picks up the peach that rolls on the sink and shoots it to the colander Kyungsoo is using to wash the fruits. He backhugs the smaller man and greets him with a smooch on the cheek.

"Thought you were at work already?" Kyungsoo asks, "You said you were leaving after breakfast."

"I still got time so l'll just leave later," Jongin answers, resting his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo ignores the way his husband literally grinds himself behind him while showering his neck with lots of kisses.

"You mad about something, baby?" Jongin asks, noticing how tense Kyungsoo is. He pouts. "I did something wrong, didn't I?"

A heavy sigh is Kyungsoo's reply, refusing to face Jongin.

"You forgot to do the dishes again so I did it myself AGAIN."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Luhan and Sehun fucked in the laundry room. Their cum is everywhere on the floor."

"Damn... Gross."