[ 37 ] Better Half

*

"Sehun! Dudeeeee, check this out! Pfft. Hahaha. Look at this meme. Oh my god. It's so funny! Ahahaha!"

Jongin, while carrying his phone, runs towards Sehun to show the clip he scrolled upon his for you page. Plopping on the bed beside his best friend, he lets Sehun take a peek at his phone while excitedly waiting for his precious reaction.

"Watch till the end. Wait for it!"

Scrunching his nose, Sehun sets aside the book he is reading and pushes his specs forward on top of his nosebridge. The video from Tiktok Jongin is showing Sehun has been playing for approximately thirteen seconds now, and both of them have also been staring at this 6.7-inch phone screen in silence. Sehun's face is still straight, just like what his sexuality will never be.

The video ends with the cat falling off the window.

Jongin looks at Sehun's blank reaction. He rubs his nape and asks:

"Wait, should I play it again or-"

"No. You don't have to," Sehun says with a shrug, "I just didn't know which part was I supposed to laugh at."

"You just didn't get it," Jongin mutters, rolling his eyes. He keeps scrolling on his phone, and he's been doing that for thirty minutes now, "I'm gonna look for something else and I'll make sure it's gonna be funnier than the last one!"

"Don't you have, like, something better to do tonight?"

"What, I love hanging out with you. It makes my life happier and gayer."

"Well. Fair enough."

Jongin squeals, receiving a photo just now. It's an old meme.

"Oh my god, look at this pic a co-worker sent me. Hahaha!"

This time, Sehun actually finds the meme hilarious. It's a picture of a small hamster nibbling and eating the tip of a peeled banana which is bigger than the hamster's whole body.

 It's a picture of a small hamster nibbling and eating the tip of a peeled banana which is bigger than the hamster's whole body

The post has a caption: When he's too big.

"Haha! That's a good one. Let's show this to Luhan," Sehun approves. His happiness is just simple. Anything sexual is considered funny.

Arriving at Luhan's room and showing the meme, Jongin and Sehun wait for Luhan's reaction like they were kids asking for candies.

"HAHAHAHA! Omg, that's adorable! I remember someone!" Luhan says, slapping the air as he laughs, "Let's show it to Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun has to squint his eyes and furrow his eyebrows, staring at the picture Sehun, Luhan, and Jongin are showing him.

"Uhm... Is this supposed to make me laugh?"