[ 36 ] Show and Tell

*

[camera panning to Baekhyun's face]

PD: Are you ready?

BH: Yes!

PD: Okay, please introduce yourself.

BH: [smiling brightly] Hello, guys. My name is Baekhyun, and today, we're gonna do a special episode called Show and Tell! Everybody living in the Park mansion will reveal to you a new side of us you haven't seen before.

PD: [camera focusing on the table] What did you prepare for the viewers?

BH: Oh, I have some food here like strawberries, ice cream, pizza, and cola! I'm gonna eat them all with you~ It's gonna be an ASMR Mukbang! [clearing his throat and tapping his microphone, before speaking in an ASMR-ish voice] Mic test, mic test. Can you hear me well?

[camera adjusting to Baekhyun's face, background blurring a little before it gets clearer again]

BH: [in a soft voice, giggling] Can I begin eating now?

PD: [nodding in silence.]

BH: As you can see... [whispering] I'm in the living room right now and I'm all by myself... [picking up a strawberry from the bowl and dipping it in chocolate] I'm gonna eat this prettily, it's my favorite fruit. [chewing loudly, strawberry crunching, and more munching noises] Yum~ [continues eating while staring at the camera] It melts in my mouth. The chocolate is sweet, and I like it.

[camera zooming in to Baekhyun's pretty hand picking up a pizza]

BH: I love pizza. Can you see the toppings? [pointing at the pepperoni, beef, bell peppers, and creamy mozzarella cheese] I ordered it a while ago so it's still a bit hot. Let's eat it together.

PD: It looks delicious. [speaking at the distance] Is it good?

BH: Yes. Do you wanna have some?

[Baekhyun carrying a slice of pizza, standing up, and disappearing from the field of view]

BH: Hello, I'm back! [suddenly appearing on the right side, his face taking over the camera] You guys should order a pizza too, it's really yummy. [continuing to chew loudly and showing his mouth] This is the best.

PD: Please go back to your spot, Baekhyun...

BH: [sitting again] I'm sorry, now let's continue eating. [picking up the ice cream and peeling it.] Can you guys hear the sound of plastic opening? It's nice and crisp, right? I bought this microphone online and it's pretty good.

[Baekhyun tearing the ice cream with his teeth and sucking it.]

BH: It's Bingbing, my favorite ice cream. We have tons of this in the fridge.

[camera zooming out and filming Baekhyun eating his ice cream in peace]

BH: Ah~ it's so delicious... I have to eat my pizza and strawberries, too. I love eating a lot... [whispering] I gave up on my diet a long time ago. [laughing softly] Chanyeol doesn't mind if I gain weight, but I need to promise to come with him to the gym next time.