[ 28 ] A Deal

*

Two days before Jongin and Kyungsoo's birthday... (Refer to Chapter 15: Household of Three)

"KYUNGSOO!!!"

That high-pitched energetic voice from Luhan causes Kyungsoo to flinch from his comfortable belly-flop position on the bed. Before Luhan can find that something he's been holding and looking at in his hand, Kyungsoo has already hid it fast under his pillow.

"Hey, baby. You busy?"

"Nope."

Clearing his throat and acting normal, Kyungsoo sits up to face the other male. He sees Luhan smirking and posing on the doorframe of the room, carrying two eight-inch pink and purple dildos which must be brand new.

"Guess what arrived today?" Luhan laughs, and Kyungsoo can already tell what's gonna happen this early in the morning. "That's right! They're my limited edition sex toys from Japan! They came in the mail today and I'm so excited to show them to you! Look, aren't they cute?"

Kyungsoo has to narrow his eyes, staring at those phallus-shaped fake dicks Luhan is excitedly shoving right at his face. Luhan has the hobby of sharing Kyungsoo his hobby, so Kyungsoo, as his boyfriend and his best friend, is always here to support him. And that includes him being the tester for Luhan's sex toy try-outs.

"Wait. Don't tell me you're gonna test those dildos to me again? You know, for your Youtube review?"

Kyungsoo doesn't really hate it, though. It's fun to do some kinky shit with Luhan particularly whenever Jongin's coming home late at night. The two of them playing with the sex toys Luhan owns, acting out a nice roleplay before the actual sex, crossdressing, and doing some light BDSM which they both enjoy, are like their bonding time.

Jongin's actually fine with that kind of lovemaking but he prefers vanilla more. Meanwhile Sehun's just naturally scared of it. Thinking about tying Luhan up and shoving a vibrator in his ass is already making him sweat buckets.

"As much as I wanted play with you, we can't have sex until next week," Luhan frowns and sits on the bed in front of Kyungsoo, "Sehun's mad at me because of Vivi so he won't give me permission to make love to you..."

"What did you do to Vivi this time?"

"I put ribbons on him and dyed his tail pink..."

"WHAT!?"

"It was really cute, okay!? And I only used a temporary dye," Luhan rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest, "Anyway. I'm here to ask you which one between these babies you prefer as your birthday present?"

Kyungsoo's slightly annoyed expression shifts into a softer one. So it was about his birthday.

"Your birthday's coming up in two days, remember?" Luhan says with a bright smile, proudly laying out on the bed the two expensive dildos. He especially saved money just to buy them for Kyungsoo. "I have a gift for Jongin too but that's a different story."

Kyungsoo hums, "Yeah. Our birthday's already on the thirteenth."

"Right? So that's why I'll let you choose your gift! Well, you can have them both if you want? You see, this pink dildo has an extra vibrating force on the tip. It shakes harder the longer you press the button like this," Luhan explains while demonstrating the sex toy to his boyfriend. Powering it on, he touches the head of the cock and feels it to prove his point.