Chapter 6 - Heritage

"":All Might

"":Speaking

"":Thoughts

Location: Unknown

-----------------

Hustle and bustle rang out in the morning of the unknown kingdom, birds waking up, cars starting and children laughing.

Some flew. Their majestic wings flapping with every stroke, a routine only for the licensed. University and High school students alike traversing to school, taking 'small' detours on their way.

He looked out to the fields out back and found a clearing. The boy proved responsive. He just found out he had a paternal uncle and didn't know what to feel - his nephew's first course of action was to train, clear his mind of the bubbling confusion.

His accommodation was suitable for those of high class, he got payed for protecting the populous, he didn't mind but would still do so with or without pay.

He glanced back outside, focusing his gaze upon his prodigious nephew. He would have to tell him, his heritage was to be revealed to him before it was too late.

 He would have to tell him, his heritage was to be revealed to him before it was too late

---

She awoke the that day with groggy eyes. Her hair a mess and her mind a blur, he had left the night before and the 1-A dorms was silent, most not knowing what to do after his departure. Kirishima had proposed joint training in Gym Gamma.

The studios few had decided to hit the books, she had stayed up later than intended she reflected as she walked towards the common room. Her morning routine finished with her hair combed and styled into a ponytail. She had heard the conversation Izuku and her father had had, Toshinori's words struck her as harsh as she had seen him at least 'try' to better the 'relationship' he had with his step-son - something that even flex tape couldn't fix.

---

Aizawa had been informed by Inko of Izuku's departure, even he thought it best if the boy had time to himself - the staff became shocked at the fact he actually cared for his students, something they rarely saw.

He was looking through the entrance exam results as one of his pass times. His students faults were highlighted clearer than the rest, something he made as a focal point in heroics lessons. Izuku's exam results and footage always  reminded him of himself. The boy had become the de-facto leader of class 1-A after he had whipped most of them into shape after his arrival - his departure would act as a teaching to his student colleagues. Without being here he was still relevant.

With his desk arranged, he focused on the newest addition to his student files, she would be transfered to his roster by recommendation, something he expected from her record. A full roster would only give him less sleep, something he was already dreading.

----

The power previously in his arm surged , utilising it was becoming routine as he got used to the feeling. The sensation of power running through his veins and having it crackling at his fingertips. How he coveted those born with quirks.