Chapter 8 - 'Declaration of The Sun'

These next few chapters will contain more fighting than filler - expect filler, but there are more fight scenes to come.

"": All Might

"":Speaking

"":Thoughts

Location: Angel's Landing, West Side China town

--------------------

Outside there was a group of three guys around his age. This was normal, but they were all circling a girl younger than them while shouting at her for whatever 'offence' she had committed to them.

Izuku: "Hey, Hermes, I'll be right back..." His voice trailing off as Hermes noticed what was going on.

He stood up and made his way over to the door, the bell tolling in it's closing. The teen's hand rose to strike the girl and he moved faster towards them.

Realising he wouldn't be fast enough, he blurred and appeared between them, caught his hand as it made it's pendulum swing and watched the look of shock spread across the boy's face.

Izuku: "I believe it best if you don't strike those younger than you. Right, 'Mr. Exorcist'?"

---

He was now standing between the two, a glare that could cut through solid steel came from his eyes. His presence influencing the space and windows around them vibrated abruptly as his frustration was personified.

The boy had viriscent eyes, brown hair and looks to kill. He was wearing a suit and tie, apart from the obvious coffee stain he assumed was from his collision with the girl, it appeared he was going to meet someone. A special occasion, but that still didn't stop Izuku from apprehending him.

He held his arm with enough force to break it, unintentionally squeezing it as his anger seethed through him

He held his arm with enough force to break it, unintentionally squeezing it as his anger seethed through him. The boy moved his hand away and scowled at Izuku with a look of disdain - he emitted his own pressure to match Izuku's, his eyes burning with an annoyance you only find in the most spiteful of people.

---

He walked towards her office with a worried look, eyes sunken and cheeks hollow. The last conversation he had with Izuku hadn't ended well and now he had something else to worry about - the burning question he had asked himself as soon as he left Izuku's ward that day.

His plan of action was to ask Inko. When it came to parenting, she was the better out of the two. His electric blue eyes tainted with flashes of guilt.

He knocked twice, a third time, double again and one more until she opened the door with a smile. The tune he played through knocks lifting her mood, only for it to drop slightly when noticing the look in his eyes as she ushered him in.