Chapter 20 - Tsukoyomi

Hello there! I'm doing two things in this chapter I couldn't wait to do, whether you guys like it or not is something I'm sceptical about but excited all the same. Without further ado, let's begin.

""All Might

""Speaking

""Thoughts/whispering

Location: Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan: UA.

------------------------------

From his perspective, time seemed to slow down. His hands, however, had begun moving into the position foe a downward strike. "A normal sized blade won't work. Using the same I used against Todoroki is dangerous as it is - but as of right now I have now other choice."

The already materialised blade in his hands reflected the rays the sun granted. The hilt of it being encased by his grip, while the blade itself casting a shadow upon all those behind it - Despite being made of light. The crowd silent at the spectacle before them.

And finally, like an executioner awaiting the command, he struck. A bright flash of white enveloped the arena thereafter.

---

His blade cut swiftly through inferno ahead of him. His opponent's field of view blocked due to the scope of his own attack. The wind picking up by a hundredfold as his jacket flapped wildly in his wake.

The arena itself becoming reshaped from the sheer damage caused from their respective means of an end to their bout. Katsuki himself staring wide eyed at the blade ahead of him in silent bewilderment. His eyes darted back and forth in search of a way to avoid it. The other side of the arena wasn't even visible due to the copious amounts light hitting him full force and coaxing him into a state of panic.

Realisation setting in on him as he realised something - the astronomical difference between him and the nerd. No matter how strong he had become the past month, he couldn't beat built up experience with raw power. But, he was fine with that, only now had he realised his own fault.

The blade stopped short in front of him, he was sent hurtling back and into the southern boundary of the arena. With his head downcast and body in crumpled heap, he heard footsteps approaching him as his vision began to dim.

"You fought well. I'll be awaiting our rematch, Kacchan." A voice to his side called out to him and left as quickly as it came. With that, he was rendered unconscious. A deep slumber embracing him with welcome arms.

---

My name, is Fumikage Tokoyami. You can say, that my life hasn't been the easiest but I make up for it with my talent. On the day I was born, I had the first inkling of hardship I would have to face.

A shrill scream had rung through the hospital that day. The members of staff nearby at the time had rushed to the scene almost immediately. I myself was confused, was there something wrong with me? And it turns out I was right. A nurse had fainted when she saw me and one stood there in horror, fingers pointed at me from afar and shocked gawking ran amok. If it wasn't for the doctor, who had kept professional throughout the whole ordeal, my mother and I could've been entangled in a mess we wouldn't have imagined.