Chapter 15 - Sins of The Father

After this arc, I'll be moving around the placement of some characters. E.g I might introduce a character earlier than they are in the actual cannon timeline, or use plot lines that happen further along for plot reasons. I've had trouble beginning this chapter so please understand if there is any content decrease. Without further ado, let's begin.

"":All Might

"":Speaking

"":Thoughts

Location: Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan: UA.

----------------

With that he left, hoping that his talk with her cleared any doubt she had. The next fight excited him to him to no ends.

The corridors of this arena became more complex the more he explored. His arms shaking from the anticipation while he walked the paths the building gave. He bumped into someone, he would have apologised until he realised who it was.

The number 2 hero

Endeavour.

---

He was standing infront of him at this moment, past respect for him now gone after the information he learned from what Todoroki had told him. Stood before him now, was the 'glorified' Number 2 hero Endeavour.

Endeavour: "You, your fighting Shoto next round. Aren't you?"

His voice held enough force to make people succumb to submission, his cold demeanour juxtaposing the inferno he wore. He stared the man right in the eyes, faltering before him would be a sign of weakness - something his pride wouldn't allow.

Izuku: "I am, whats it to you?"

He replied with an edge to his voice. His patience with him, if he had any to begin with, grew slim.

Endeavour: "I want to know, what idea leads you to believe you can beat him? No person his age can stand up to him, so what makes you think you actually have a chance?"

His gaze steeled. Fist clenched and drawing blood from the force of his grip, while the rest of his body language remained impassive. He despised people like that, talking to the man was something he was extremely reluctant to do.

---

No clouds in sight and the festival went on, the crowd's excitement increasing as the final grew closer with every bout between the students.

Her next opponent was not one to take lightly, after her showing of strength in earlier training sessions, her classmates had taken up a new perspective of her when it came to combat. Mina Ashido was dangerous close range.

She gave Jiro her condolences after finding out she wouldn't be in the round of 16. Jiro in turn wished the rest of her group good luck in their fights. As well as this, one person she hoped to fight was none other than Izuna Yagi. Not content with the outcome of their last bout, she pondered about asking to train with her. Something she was looking forward to greatly.

Now, standing before her was her new opponent. Whoever the winner of this match turned out to be, would be facing Class 1-A's demon himself - Katsuki Bakugou. Something both of them were reluctant in doing.

She created a sword and bowed to her opponent, the red and black sheath gleaming in the sunshine light. Her opponent stretched; a fight like this was something she hadn't anticipated, but she was still excited all the same.