Chapter 2 - Bittersweet memories

"": All might

"": Speaking

"": thoughts

Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan: UA

------------------------------

The rain picked up from a dwindle to a downpour . The atmosphere becoming thicker than it already was by the second.

The scenery around him playing false hallucinations making it seem worse than it already was, a scene so nightmarish some wouldn't dare describe.

Bodies around him. The smell of blood prominent in the air, intoxicating his senses, filling him with guilt as deep as the ocean

He made his way towards the village centre. A rural mountainside village inhabited by rural, innocent people only to be culled by ***.

He couldn't blame ***, it was in his blood so he couldn't help it. The agreement was made, a pact of sorts.

He reached him and saw *** on the floor, with the dart fired from his very own wrist launcher, protruding from their heart.

He kneeled next to the body, regret washing over him as he cried, tears that mixed with the blood on his hands. An event that marked Izuku for better or for worse, I'll let you decide that....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bittersweet memories, he thought. As the years passed, the sombreness of life eased, his sister made an effort to reconcile with him as there relationship grew stronger. The bullying ceased as well as acknowledgement for academical and physical endeavours. However, the one person he wanted recognition from the most continued to spite(?) him.

As well as memories popping up out of nowhere, he got headaches, headaches that tuned to vivid dreams that confused him more than the secrets he learned from past experiences. He would get visions of different events, none that involved him, but events nonetheless; all centred around a light. a light that took form, a light that reassured him, but a light that raised more questions than answers.

 a light that took form, a light that reassured him, but a light that raised more questions than answers

Feeling an incoming force, he dodged by cocking his head to the side, escaping the feeling of deja vu.

Aizawa: "Problem child, are you paying attention or not? If you are or not doesn't matter. Now answer this question." He said with the same deadpan expression he sports constantly. Sighing in defeat, (what is that a theme now?) he looked towards the board for the task in question. Glancing at his classmates he noticed the less studious surplus look at him with hopeful eyes. (you can guess who).

Izuku: "The answer, is r = 55 +3s" he replied receiving sighs of relief and a grunt of dissaproval from a certain ashen blonde.

The class resumed with Izuku in tow, he  tuned out the noise as he sat there for the remainder of the lesson with something on his mind- the reporter from this morning.