Chapter 4 - USJ Panic - 'Evolution'

I just want to thank the people who have read this book, it brings me great joy to find that my writing pleases you. So please, sit back relax, and enjoy.

"": All Might
"": Speaking
"": Thoughts

Location:Unknown.
‐---------‐---------------------------

We resume this tale in an unknown location, a place where technology intertwined with the supernatural. A scenery that looked solitary, yet held unfathomable secrets, unbeknownst to it's inhabitants.

Preparations were being made, as the arrival of someone was imminent. The soldiers of their varying rank, the monks of the sacred & preserved of temples and finally, the next generation of ***** training to protect their homeland.

They were watching the performance with eyes glued to the projection of the epic. What they were watching? What they were watching would come as a surprise to you - they were watching Izuku, and his bout against the villains.

???: "To think the young lord Can hold his own for so long. Do you still doubt his abilities?" They had wings like eagles, the two of them along with the rest of their secret nation, their existence was unknown to the 'mortal' realm as he contemplated the boy's reaction to their secret.

???: " The boy has potential, I'll give him that, but the beast he is fighting is weak." His feathered companion replied to his inquiry.

???: "Your an archangel, one of the strongest beings between both worlds. Don't expect to find powerful opponents, that All Might looks strong, but thats about it."

They looked out onto the green plains of there homeland, clear water running fresh in the streams. People traversing to and fro.

The boy would struggle, they knew that, but there faith in him was growing by the second.

------

He jumped back. Shigaraki, who he had identified as the red-eyed man, had a newly repaired hand. The swipes he took at Izuku missing by a hair, his accuracy was only fueled even more by the hatred he bared for the boy.

The beast remained unmoving, its gaze unnerving as he contemplated what it would do next. A quirk suppresor lodged in it's neck as the abomination increased the bloodlust it sent his way. A previous power level of 5,000,000 now decreased to a manageable 230,000. His plan was working and he knew it.

Kurogiri noticed the battle turning in the boy's favour as shigaraki increasingly got angrier. If he had not decided to intervene when he did, the blue-haired adult would have made a fatal mistake blinded by rage. Now giving Izuku more things to dodge.

 Now giving Izuku more things to dodge