Epilogue-2

Feeling complete ... It's a feeling not everyone can describe in a certain defination cause for everyone it's different . Some find their happiness in being successful spending all their life dedicated to their goal . Some find themselves complete by helping other , seeing other people happy and contented brings them joy . Some spend their whole life trying to find themselves and their happiness but without any success . And some souls find their happiness in love . Love for their parents , their friends , their soulmate , their special forever .

For alphas they found themselves complete after finding harry . Though they are still quiet young they can say for sure they have found their happiness in form of harry . And after last night they not only feel a more closer relation with harry but they felt their souls connected . They have not marked or in other words properly mated each other yet but still they feel the bond between them Getting stronger and it's the best feeling ever .

And so when harry asked the question ,
"What do you plan on doing after this ...?"

Their anxiety rose to the highest level . The biggest happiness comes with a big fear that is losing it forever . And alphas have always felt that fear deep in their bones . But then again somewhere in their heart they knew they should trust harry and his love for them . Therefore with pure honesty they revealed their 'master-plan' to him .

"We plan to go somewhere far away from here with you . I know many may call us backstabber or coward but harry for us nothing matters more than you and your happiness . We know if we returned to the royal life many more problems will arise in front of us . You will have to constantly face all kind of difficulty that appears because of us all being each others mate . All that blame , hate and suffering we don't want any of it . Therefore we wish to leave all this behind . We promise you we will always keep you safe and happy ."

For a few moments harry didn't say anything but then with a very soft smile he asked ,

"Forget everything for a moment alpha and now tell me . Will you be happy leaving your life as a prince behind ? Will you be happy knowing you might never see your family ever again ? Would you be able to forget all those things you have been taught since your childhood so that one day you become a great king ? Will you be happy living a life like a thief hiding from your own family even if it is with me ?"

Harry's questions were like knifes that went straight through their heart . They didn't need to answer cause the tear in their eyes spoke for them .

No they would not be happy like that .

But now what should they do , they can't take harry with them back knowing how he might suffer because of their responsibility . Hell zayn and Liam are even sure that their kingdom will never accept this relationship .

And to even think of leaving harry behind to fulfill their responsibility made their heart tear . They don't want harry to suffer but you can't even image how much would they suffer without harry , he has became like the air they need to live .

Seeing this inner conflict inside alphas eyes harry suggested them to think about it carefully before coming to a conclusion and also reassured them that whatever their desicion might be he will always support them .

Currently harry was in the kitchen cooking , liam and louis were out for morning jog and niall was upstairs showering while zayn was in his art room . Harry was making a simple sandwich for breakfast as he knew other dishes will take a lot of time and the alphas will not leave him alone after last night . Even while cutting the vegetables he kept smiling remembering how he had to literally push them away so that they would leave him alone .

Suddenly the doorbell rang making harry giggle a little .
'Its not even been fifteen mins and they are back ...' he said in his mind .

Zayn came out of his art room to open the door as harry was busy . But to both their surprise it was not their mates but someone else ,